"The rise of the devil"

___________

___________

[Jungkook's POV]

Another day passed by and I still don't know anything about Yn, it's been 3 days since I was admitted to the hospital, my condition is better than before but I know that something is going on. Everytime I ask Jimin he says that she is doing fine, and avoids looking at me, which makes me feel that he is indeed hiding something from me. I don't know what it is but I am scared, very scared.

Nothing should happen to her...

Sighing, I abruptly looked outside the window, staring at the same view that somehow gives me peace, an assurance that Yn is safe and soon will be in my arms, just like the old days. Or maybe it is something that I tell myself, to assure myself so that I don't change and become something that would be impossible to control for everyone.

Including Yn...

Yes, she is the reason behind my sanity but if something happens to her then I am damn sure that I won't be myself anymore. And God knows what will I do, what will I become, who will I hurt,

Who will I kill...

Shutting my eyes, I took a deep breath and tried to think positive.

She is alright,
She is alright.

My gaze quickly fell onto the door as the sound of someone's footsteps reached my ears, but soon my expressions changed into a serious one the moment I saw his face

Mike

Like usual, he was wearing a black suit with matching pants, his eyes were covered with black goggles giving him a professional look. Of course he would emit such an aura, he works for me, as my personal informant. After that incident with Jordan, I spared his life, I still remember that day, when he was in the classroom with him, but he opened the door for me before Jordan could hurt Yn, that's why I spared his life.

_____________

"Please let me g-go, I didn't do anything. I was against this plan, I even tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me" his voice was low as he stared into my eyes with nothing but fear. Chan managed to get both of them who were currently in my basement in different rooms, I came to deal with him first since I had other plans with that bastard who dared to lay his hands on my Yn.