"God of Death"

—————-

—————-

[Jungkook's POV]

We entered the massive hall amid the heated session we had few minutes ago. The memories of her crying in pleasure were still fresh in my mind and I was grinning the whole time while she was too shy to even say anything. It just makes me laugh every time. No matter how many times we share an intimate moment, it always makes her shy as if we had done it for the first time, and it has been one of the reasons why I crave her more.

No wonder she makes me so crazy.

"Why are you so red?" I whispered near her ear and placed my hand on her lower back. She shivered and I smirked in response, clearly knowing she was trying to get her mind off of the events that happened few minutes before. She cleared her throat and slightly glared into my eyes, making my heart flutter at how cute she was looking.

"I am not. You are seeing things Mr. Jeon Jungkook" I raised my brows, getting amused with the way she addressed me. Leaning near her ear, I kissed her earlobe before whispering.

"Am I Ms. Yn? How do you know that I am seeing things and want to see more?" A small laugh escaped my lips when she smacked my arm and pushed me away, clearly getting annoyed by my constant teasing. I decided to give her some space and hoped to see Hoseok. Since our last argument, we barely talked to each other and I was getting worried that our friendship might come to an end.

My attention turned towards a voice and my heart warmed, looking at the familiar figure who stared back at me with a blank face.

Hoseok

A smile formed on my face when my eyes turned towards the female figure standing behind him. It was none other than Alice who gave me a sweet smile and quickly approached me, embracing me in her arms.

"You seriously don't miss me don't you?" She asked while pulling away and gave me a stern look.

"I am sorry. I have been busy lately, but thank you for coming" I gazed at Hoseok and looked into his eyes as I spoke those words. I hope he understands that was my gesture to let him know how great full I was to have him here. We have always been by each other's side, and the thought of breaking apart made me feel uneasy. Hoseok kept the same neutral face and looked away that made me feel a bit hurt, but nonetheless I was glad that he came and decided to stay by my side.

My gaze fell onto Yn who was talking with Alice. "It's almost here, and I am so nervous" Alice spoke in a soft tone and Yn smiled before placing her hand on her shoulder.

"You'd make a good wife Alice, trust me. It's okay to be nervous, after all it's a big day for you and Hoseok" She glanced at him and he smiled. I was scared that he might hold a grudge against Yn, but I was glad that he didn't. He knew that I was the problem.

Even I did. But it's hard to control those demons when they see her getting hurt in any way.

"Aren't you nervous?" I asked Hoseok to start a conversation and stood next to him. He glanced at me with a cold look but then shifted his gaze on Alice who was laughing with Yn and I followed his gaze as well. Both of us stared at our women, admiring them.