"Darkest Plans"

Do not ignore the announcement made in the end of the chapter. Thank you.

 Thank you

_________

Hoseok watched Jungkook as he was continuosly scrubbing his neck, wanting to get rid off the hickey which Eva gave him. His eyes were expressing nothing but rage, but nonetheless he was glad that she was now out of his and Yn's life. That woman was bothering him way too much, and when she hurt Yn- she literally crossed the line.

While Hoseok, observed him while leaning against the door of the bathroom, his arms crossed over his chest and his gaze was intense.

Jungkook: "That bitch" He cursed under his breath and harshly scrubbed his skin, causing a red mark to occur on it. Hoseok scoffed and approached him before grabbing his wrist and looked straight into his eyes.

Hoseok: "If you are that disgusted then why did you let her touch you in the first place? You could have killed her then and there" He spoke in a bitter tone causing Jungkook to shake his head in disappointment as well.

Jungkook: "Seriously you're my friend? You think I couldn't have done that?" Hoseok frowned and looked at him with confusion written all over his face. Jungkook chuckled before running his fingers through his hair and went out of the bathroom with Hoseok following behind him.

Hoseok: "Wait- so you had a motive behind it?"

Jungkook: "Took you long enough to realise" Turning around, he took the cream before applying it to his neck. That hickey now turned into a wound. "I know I could have killed her easily, but there was also something which I wanted to know, and the only way to find it was by giving her what she wanted- in short me" He pointed his fingers towards himself with an intense expression on his face. He wasn't feeling proud to do all that, but it was important to find out the thing he wanted too.

If he wanted, he could have tortured her, but that would have only wasted his time and effort. The area where she was living was crowded, and by chance if she would have escaped and screamed for help, then it could have caused a very huge problem. His father's reputation would have been affected too and the worst thing- he could have lost Yn. And the last thing he ever wanted to do was to force her.

Hoseok: "So what did you get?" Jungkook cracked his neck and gritted his teeth because of aggression.