"Insane"

________

________

Everyone was shocked at Jungkook's behaviour as soon as he threatened her in front of everyone. Yn let out a shaky breath as she continued to stare at her husband who was giving a death glare to Stacy. It would be wrong to say that she wasn't trembling in fear, yet she tried to stand still and spoke while averting her gaze towards Yn.

Stacy: "L-Let's go Yn-"

Jungkook: "Mrs. Jeon it is"

He cut her off and emphasized the word. Stacy blinked her eyes few times and gulped before gesturing Yn to come with her. She slowly stood up from the chair and took a deep breath. She was scared, who wouldn't be? His love was pulling her towards him but his dangerous behaviour also wanted her to leave him as soon as possible. She was trapped, trapped in her own cycle of emotions and this utmost chaos.

Mr. Gilbert watched Yn who wiped the tears from her cheeks and let out a shaky breath before following Stacy, her face was expressing lot of emotions which didn't go unnoticed by him and Hoseok too. Poor girl, in this game of chaos between his sister and him, she is the one who is suffering the most.

Jungkook's eyes softened and a sigh escaped from his lips as Yn got out of the room. He was literally done with his sister and her tactics. "I believe the problem of the divorce is settled now" He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head as his gaze averted to the table in front of him. Hoseok along with Mr. Gilbert let out a defeated sigh, the latter shook his head and looked at Hoseok.

Mr. Gilbert: "If he continue to behave like this, then I'm afraid I won't be able to help. He needs to control his aggression" Hoseok looked at Jungkook who was now smiling, his eyes expressed proudness and victory. Sighing, he spoke as his gaze never left his friend's figure.

Hoseok: "It's his bipolar disorder, and when it comes to Yn he always loses his control. I don't think the police will allow for therapy treatment until and unless we prove to the court that he is mentally ill, also; the situation is against him" he pursed his lips into a thin line and massaged his forehead. Placing his hand on his shoulder, Mr. Gilbert comforted him and looked at Jungkook who was mumbling something to himself, he was for sure happy to see Yn after a long time.

Mr. Gilbert: "Don't worry, I'll figure out something. Meanwhile you do your work with Jimin, you know what I'm talking about" Hoseok smirked slightly and nodded. Approaching his client, Mr. Gilbert sat in front of him, gathering Jungkook's attention immediately.

"So, shall we start Mr. Jeon?"
___________________

 Jeon?"___________________