"A pure bond of friendship"

———————-

———————-

[Jimin's POV]

I placed my palms on the wet marbled wall and let the cold water flow through my body. My mind was still occupied with what I did with Ara, how her lips perfectly aligned with mine, how she tasted, and how she made me feel. It was addictive, and I was dying to do that again.

This is so annoying!

Gritting my teeth in aggression, I stared at the wall with nothing but darkness. Uncle did tell me to be patient but I was so mad that I didn't realise when that turned into desire! Desire of having her, claiming her and letting out my hatred on her.

"This is so messed up, what was I even thinking?" I mumbled under my breath and closed my eyes before running my fingers through my hair, trying to calm down and think straight. I will not let my guard down next time, I won't be affected by her anymore. Never. Turning the knob off, I sighed and made my way towards my room, before wrapping the towel on my waist. Picking up my phone, I groaned upon seeing the notifications from my uncle, he for sure is going to kill me if I tell him what actually happened between me and Ara.

Biting my lips, I groaned as I felt a small stinging pain on my bottom lip, a small bruise occurring during our make out session. "Just stop thinking about her Jimin!" I muttered through gritted teeth under my breath before letting out a frustrated sigh. It's just a matter of time, I know, I am just carried away at the moment with so much going on in my life and relieved my stress in that form, the only mistake I made is doing it with the wrong person.

But something crossed my mind as I stopped my movements and stared at the wall in front of me.

Her eyes

They were screaming, screaming loneliness. I did realise that she was all alone, no matter how many bad things she had done and maybe she deserves it, but it seeing those emotions engulfing her eyes made my chest to ache for some unknown reason. I didn't realise that I was unintentionally attracted to her, and god, this is something I should not do, especially to Jungkook and Yn. What will they think? That their closest friend is attracted to the only person who made their lives miserable? Jungkook already hates me for not telling him the truth, he for sure will kill me if he comes to know what this stupid brain of mine want to do with Ara.

All of my attention diverted towards the device that again rang in my hand, it was uncle. I quickly picked up, hearing his deep stern voice that he uses when he gets mad.

And he is very mad at the moment.

Uncle: "Where are you Park Jimin?" Amusement filled my eyes at his tone, he called me by my full name. I do have to make it up to him.

"At home" I replied shortly and not after so long, heard him letting out a deep sigh.

Uncle: "Jungkook wants to meet you" my body froze at the mentioning of Jungkook, how will I face him after what have I done? I am definitely sure that he knows where I was, uncle must have told him.

"He hates me now" I replied as my throat turned dry upon remembering his words. I know I made a mistake but him saying that he hates me and I didn't do enough did hurt me, and I was not sure if I wanted to see him or not at the moment. I need space, and a way to get my mind off from Ara who has practically hypnotised me.

Uncle: "And you believe him? Jimin, I know what he did was so wrong, but if you turn a blind eye to his situation, then you will be a fool. We are so close to reaching what we want, and you can't give up at the end moment. He needs you by his side , Jimin"  I closed my eyes as a sigh escaped my lips. He was right, I can't give up and especially on Jungkook who is more like a brother to me.

"I will see you in a while" I replied before hanging up the call, deciding to meet him.

——————

[Jungkook's POV]

I stared outside the window, thinking about what should I say or how should I apologise to Jimin when he comes here, but nonetheless, I was relieved with the fact that he agreed to meet me even after I attacked him. I shouldn't have done that, it was a stupid act, a reaction to what my sister did but good thing she didn't get what she wanted. But its also questionable why Mark didn't tell me about it? I sent him to check upon Jimin, meaning he must have known about Yn, but he reported that everything is going well and there's nothing to worry about. Why did he lie to me?

I was still deeply thinking when the door of my room opened, revealing Jimin and Hoseok. My eyes met Jimin's hollow ones, a least expected expression coming from him whenever he sees me. Of course, what was I expecting, I literally strangled him two days ago, in this very room.

Jimin: "Uncle called, you wanted to meet me? He insisted to tag along" he gestured towards Hoseok who rolled his eyes and gave Jimin a light smack on his arm, making him to pass a glare.

Hoseok: "Stop overreacting, doesn't suits you" he commented while looking into my eyes with sadness. The tension in the air was intense, I gulped slightly before speaking, gathering their attention.

"He is not overreacting, what I did was unforgivable" my voice lost its strength when Jimin looked at me with hollow eyes.

Jimin: "I understand. It's okay" he replied in a monotonous tone which ached my heart. This is not him, he has always been a positive person no matter what has happened with him, but I killed that thing. I let out a shuddered sigh and bite my lower lip, trying to suppress the tears which were threatening to fall from my eyes. I knew I already lost him, things aren't going to be like before between us. The least I could do is to free him from this chaos that I created.

"Very well then" I replied in a shaky tone, nodding while letting out a deep breath. "I am very thankful for what you all did for me, but I have realised that I was so selfish, never acknowledged that without you guys I am nothing. Because of my stupidity, I lost everyone, my wife, and now my friend" Jimin gave me a strange look as he listened to my words. "I have decided to free you from this mess, I will figure out something, but I can't let you all suffer anymore" I mumbled in a low tone before looking away, calming my heart.

But soon my head was turned to the other direction as someone grabbed the collar of my shirt, jerking my face towards his face as he stared into my eyes with his bloodshot red ones.

Jimin: "Who gave you the right to decide every single fucking thing Jeon Jungkook?!" He snarled in front of my face while I stared at him with astonishment. I didn't expect him to be worked up about this matter, I thought he would be happy with my decision, but I guess I was wrong. The pain in his eyes proved me wrong, and again I bowed at his mercy.

Again I bowed in front of this friendship.

——————

Thank you for waiting!
To be continued!