"Incapacitated"

(Refer to the announcement made in the end of the chapter

(Refer to the announcement made in the end of the chapter. DO NOT IGNORE PLEASE)

Shivers ran down through Ara's spine when she looked at the view in front of her. Her mother was lying dead on the cold marble floor with Jungkook standing next to her with a sinister smile on his face. That night she saw the real demon inside him which she never knew existed. Yes, she was unaware about the things which her mother did and even about the medical condition of Jungkook. She never bothered him, never talked to him that much because somewhere she knew that they cannot be like the normal siblings. Hate? She never hated him, until now when she saw how brutally he killed her mother.

Jungkook's smirk widened upon seeing the fear in Ara's eyes. He didn't expect her to be here, but nonetheless he was glad that she herself came into his claws. His madness, the fire of his insanity knew no boundaries.

Jungkook: "Surprised sister?" Breaking the icy silence that lingered in the room, Jungkook let out a soft laugh before crouching down. Ara watched him as he did the same, all the time he looked into her eyes while smirking. She should witness everything too. Besides, he still didn't forget what she did to Yn and that for just a stupid suspicion. He thought of making her pay afterwards, but looks like things refused to go the way he wants.

Grabbing the knife, he winked at her before stabbing it into the dead body of her mother making her scream.

Ara: "STOP!" She cried while shaking her head, she wanted to stop him, grab his hand but her legs refused to move. Her body went completely numb.

Jungkook: "THAT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES FOR KILLING MY FATHER AND RUINING MY LIFE!" Ara froze at her place upon hearing to those words. Her mother killed her father? But why would she do that? She shook her head and yelled while crying.

Ara: "YOU'RE LYING! SHE LOVED DAD-"

Jungkook: "SHUT UP!"

She stopped and gulped as Jungkook glared dangerously into her eyes. Standing up straight, he cracked his neck and stared at Ara who was practically shaking in fear.

Jungkook: "Take away her body Chan and make sure to state the cause of death as suicide" He spoke and Chan did as he was told. Ara yelled when he grabbed her mother's dead body and was about to approach him but stopped when Jungkook growled.

Jungkook: "Stay where the hell you are!" She looked into his pitch black eyes and stopped, the change in his demeanor affected her mentally. She never thought he would turn out to be like this. Jungkook cracked his neck before inhaling a sharp breath, closing his eyes for a moment he opened them again before speaking. His expressions were hard as a stone.

Jungkook: "You don't believe that your mother is a killer don't you? Well, let me show you what she did" he stated in a cold tone before slowly approaching her trembling figure while taking out his phone in the process. Opening the clip, he showed her the screen where she watched the evilness of her own mother, how she was smiling all the time when Mr. Jeon was dying, she watched everything. Guilt and betrayal engulfed her body and slowly her legs started to give up, Jungkook watched her with a stone cold expression as she sat down on the cold floor, now crying her heart out.