"Menace"

Mature content ahead

——————

[Author's POV]

"How are you feeling now Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Gilbert asked Jungkook who was settled on the bed and responded with a small nod. "You will be discharged soon Mr. Jeon and we will arrange your meeting with Mrs. Jeon after Jimin gets done with the desired documents. The doctor informed her condition is way better than before. Her heart is responding well and she will gain her consciousness very soon" He passed the latter a genuine smile. Jungkook's heart warmed at the information and he hoped to see her soon.

"You told me on our last conversation about the guy who spied on you when you were with Mrs. Jeon at the cafe" the lawyer spoke as he settled himself down on the stool next to the bed. Jungkook let out a small smirk and responded without any hesitance.

"I killed him after that. Not before taking out the information that I needed. Felix was the one behind him, that was obvious. He knew that I had some sort of relationship with Yn, but his father didn't and I couldn't risk him knowing considering the situation. My relationship with Hoseok was at the fragile point after the trip we had. But he was still there with me by my side" Jungkook explained as Mr. Gilbert took in the information.

"Then where did the things go wrong?" Jungkook exhaled a deep sigh.

"It all happened after my marriage with Yn. I thought I didn't leave any trace behind but I was wrong. There was one person who knew everything, the way I killed Lee and his son Felix at their ball party. He knew everything. The place where that bastard tried to force himself on my Yn" His gaze darkened at the thought of that incident. But something clicked inside his head as he looked at Mr. Gilbert who frowned.

"Why I didn't think of it before?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he stared into the lawyer eyes and quickly asked him to call Jimin. Mr. Gilbert didn't think twice before handing him the phone and watched him as he waited patiently for Jimin to pick up.

"Yes uncle-"

"Jimin it's me. I think I know who has been spying on us with Ara" Jungkook was determined as he told Jimin about the person who he was suspicious about.

"I'll start my work. Don't you worry Jungkook" A wave of relief rushed through Jungkook's veins and he hung up. Mr. Gilbert gave him a calculative look before speaking.

"You sure about this?" Jungkook nodded in response.

"I am. Let's continue with the conversation"

"What happened at the ball party ?" The lawyer asked and Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing. That was one of the worst memories he had, and it still affected him in many ways. That was the night that changed him to the point where he lost himself, his sanity and even the tiniest brink of humanity that he had left. His demons took control over him, manipulating him to do the things that even he wasn't capable of doing. Yes, he regrets what he did to Yn, but to them, he does not.