"A Strange Connection"

____________

____________

Entering his cabin with the same uneasy expression on his face, John breathed heavily and tried to calm himself down. He was literally scared to death when Jungkook gazed up at him with his dead eyes, they were so intimidating and creepy. He regretted accepting his friend's request to exchange the shift, he shouldn't have done it in the first place. "That guy was so strange, I'll never meet him again!" Mumbling to himself, closed his eyes, finally calming down but it didn't last long as someone spoke while standing behind him.

Roy: "What are you doing?"

John: "HAH! OMG!"

Roy: "Woah woah woah calm down!" His friend- Roy spoke while patting his shoulder while John touched his chest and breathed heavily. "You scared me dude why did you yell like that?" Hearing his words, John quickly opened his eyes and gave him a glare. "I scared you? YOU SCARED ME!" Closing his eyes, Roy whined while touching his ear. "Jeez, calm down. Have you seen a ghost or something?"

John: "You can say that" Frowning at his words, Roy asked. "What do you mean?" Sighing at his words, John spoke. "While I was checking the cells I encountered with one of the criminals, the one in the corner. He was mumbling something in his sleep but all of a sudden he yelled. So I woke him up because it was irritating and then he scared me! He was looking like a psycho! He indeed is a psycho!" He spoke in a panicked tone as he again remembered what happened few moments ago.

Roy: "He is here for a reason, and criminals think different than us. Calm down, you are in the field where you will find a lot like him, maybe even worse than him" John glared at him while stepping back and grabbed a bottle of water from the desk. "I'm not meeting him that's it. End of discussion"
__________________

Sitting in front of the police officer, the middle aged man in the black blazer with the same matching pants waited for him to read the papers which he prepared for his client. His legs were crossed while his elbows rested on his lap with his chin on the top of the palms of his hands. His gaze was sharp, just like a hawk. Next to him seated Hoseok who stared at the officer with impatience. He was continuously tapping his foot onto the cold floor of the police station.

Mr. Gilbert: "Is everything okay officer?" The man finally asked with a slight smile on his face. "Yes Mr. Gilbert, you can meet him" The officer said before calling one of the constables. After few minutes, John entered and saluted while standing straight in front of three men. "Bring criminal 201 in the investigation room" As soon as he heard those words, ground slipped away from his feet. "2-201?" He again asked thinking that he might have heard wrong.

Officer: "Yes. Is there any problem?" He asked sternly and gave a strict look to John. He quickly shook his head before saluting again and left the cabin. "Today is indeed a bad day!" Mentally cursing at his bad luck, he gulped before hesitantly walking towards the cell where Jungkook is staying at the moment.
____________________