"Confession"

__________

__________

Yn: "Caroline, don't you think that this is too revealing? He just asked me to meet, it's not like we are going on a date or something" She asked her roommate while checking herself in the mirror, observing her body. She was wearing a black dress which was covering up to her knees, and exposed from the back.

Caroline: "Oh God Yn! You complain a lot, besides it's definitely a date. Otherwise, why would he ask you to meet in the evening? Also, not to ignore the fact that he has something important to tell you, what if he confesses? God! That would be so great! You also like him!" She exclaimed excitedly while Yn on the other hand felt nervous.

She didn't want to have high hopes, and there is a very less chance that Jungkook will like a simple girl like her. To her, he will look good with a bold, confident and a woman who is quite badass and knows a very good fashion sense. But she on the other hand, didn't know any of this.

Yn: "I don't want to have any hopes" Her words made Caroline chuckle and she approached her. Grabbing her shoulders, she looked into her eyes and smiled. "Silly, who is telling you to have hopes? If he isn't the one for you, then this is a direction that God have someone else for you, don't think too much about it. Go and spend time with him, then decide" Yn smiled and nodded.

______________

Hoseok: "Just don't freak her out and please act like a gentleman" Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed before fixing his black shirt. "I know, you don't need to worry" Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he smiled to himself before picking up the deodorant. He made his final decision to confess his feelings to Yn, and tonight he will definitely do it.

As he was busy getting ready, Hoseok asked something which made him stop his movements in an instant.

Hoseok: "What if she says no?"

And that was enough for him to change his expressions into a dark one

And that was enough for him to change his expressions into a dark one. Slowly turning around, he gazed at Hoseok with an unreadable expression, his eyes bored into his while his grip on the deodorant tightened. He was gazing at him as if he has said something which is equal to receiving a punishment.