"Attraction"

___________

___________

Mr. Gilbert: "Was it that easy to kill that guy?" He asked while observing Jungkook who was staring back at him without any regrets. "Yes it was. Besides, it wasn't my first time torturing someone, but killing, yes it was" He replied so casually causing the lawyer to frown at those words. "What do you mean by it wasn't your first time?"

A sinister smile made it's way upto Jungkook's lips as soon as the lawyer asked him this question. "Well you see Mr. Gilbert, business world is not innocent at all. My father had so many connections, rivals too. So it was obvious for me to be involved in corrupted games since I was the next heir" He grinned when the lawyer nodded hesitantly, understanding his words.

 So it was obvious for me to be involved in corrupted games since I was the next heir" He grinned when the lawyer nodded hesitantly, understanding his words

Mr. Gilbert: "So, what happened next?" Jungkook continued.

Jungkook: "Our love story then finally started" Smile never left his lips as he stared at the wall in front of him, as if she was standing right there, hearing to their love story with him too.
_________________

[Yn's POV]

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since that incident happened, after that I never heard from those guys. I wonder what happened to them, it seems a bit off at their sudden disappearance, but nonetheless I'm glad that I don't have to see their faces anymore. That incident had a major effect on me, I am still clueless with the fact that why I was their target for no absolute reason, but I still remember the words he spoke that day.

" No wonder why he likes her so much!"

Whom he was talking about? This thing is bothering me so much. "Hey! Have you seen my nude shade lipstick? I couldn't find it" I snapped back to reality when Caroline spoke. My eyes fell onto her figure, she was wearing a beautiful one piece, her hair in a pony tail.

"You are going somewhere?" I asked after observing her attire. She turned around and nodded with a soft smile on her lips. "Justin asked me on a date, anyways, did you know where is my lipstick?" I shook my head in response to her words and she groaned, her eyes closing out of frustration. Smiling, I stood up and made my way towards my wardrobe, taking out the make up kit which my grandmother brought for me.