"The Ball Invitation"

Slight mature content ahead, you have been warned

___________

[Jungkook's POV]

Mr.Lee: "Gentlemen, let's handle this matter in a calm way, shall we? Felix, relax" the old man glared at his son who rolled his eyes before looking the other way.

"I would like to know how you have taken care of them" I still continued while looking at Felix, ignoring his father who stopped upon hearing my voice. I was adamant to know what's going on in that little brain of his, I have to be smart to know his plan so that I can make mine accordingly. There is a less chance that he will tell me but asking him in front of all can influence his response.

Felix: "I have my ways of dealing with people Mr. Jeon, and since this one is the most special one, I have planned something that will lead us to our victory" he passed me a dark smile making my insides twitch.

"Very well then, I hope you take every step with proper caution" I glared at him, indirectly giving him a warning not to mess with me. Next to me, Hoseok took a sharp breath, clearly frustrated with our talks. He doesn't know my main intention of coming here in the first place, and I do not intend to tell him either, for obvious reasons.

Felix tilted his head and stared into my eyes, giving me a mocking expression. "Of course, Mr. Jeon, I'll keep that in mind" he replied. I stayed calm and looked at his father who spoke, interrupting our conversation. The old man was indeed trying his best to ease the situation.

Mr. Lee: "We have organized a ball party, and it would be my pleasure to invite you all, just a small party, as the celebration of our coalition" I nodded while passing a small smile, but my head was still occupied with what Felix said. He did not say anything, as expected, neither he was influenced by so many people, what has he planned?

For the first time in my life, I was getting influenced by a rival, he is nothing in front of me, yet he is powerful. By the way he talks, his eyes-they express insanity just like I do, and I am afraid he is also like me when it comes to getting what he wants. My instincts were at an alarm, throughout the whole conversation, I seriously paid no attention to what was the theme of the ball or who else was coming, but I was sure of one thing, Felix will do something behind my back and that includes Yn, meaning I have to be very careful with her safety.

Hoseok: "What the hell is going on Jungkook?" he asked the moment we got out of the building. I bit my lower lip and looked and Chan who was waiting for my order. Nodding at him, I watched as he turned around and took out his phone, calling one of our men to tighten the security around Yn's house and cafe. They need to be safe while I execute my plan here. "Jungkook... what's going on? Please, tell me "Closing my eyes at his frustrated voice, I finally turned around and looked at Hoseok who was already staring at me, waiting for me to get the answer to the questions that he has been asking. I let out a deep breath, I have to do this. He has been with me since the beginning, I have to tell him.