never a dull moment

"Alice cant I just wear one of my other dresses?" I asked

"no Ness, you NEED more clothes and when I saw this it screamed you" she told me. I sighed as Alice dressed me in a short red dress.

Jake loves me in that color apparently. Alice tied my hair back into a pretty bun and curled two strands of hair that ran down my cheeks. She took a step back and looked at her work. "beautiful" she squealed with delight.

 I smiled then frowned as loud shouts and howls wear herd from downstairs. "sounds like everyone is hear!" squealed Alice as she danced down the stairs. I smiled and followed her.

Everyone I knew was down their. Sam and Emily wear talking to Rose, their daughter they named Chloe played with Emmett. (I sware Emmett looked like he was having more fun than Chloe!) Seth, Quill, Embery, Paul and Jake wear stuffing their faces with Esmes food while Leah looked over at them smirking.

My parents wear talking to Charlie, Sue and Billie while Alice, Jasper and Carlisle got the lights and music ready. Jason and Crystal looked threw some old CD'S and threw ones they didn't want at Paul who growled. My mother walked over to me smiling her beautiful smile. It still shocks me that someone as beautiful as my mother was once a human. "hey baby" she smiled.

"hey momma" I smiled. She led me over to grandpa Charlie, Sue and my soon to be farther in law Billie black. "now, you look after my son Neissie" said Billie. "and if he gets to much of a pain, just kick him in the butt"

I smiled and nodded "i will Billie" I promised.

Suddenly their was a crash and then Emmett's booming laugh filled the air. I turned around and giggled as Jakes head rose from the huge cake Esme had made.

 Leah stood behind him laughing. Jake growled and leaped onto Leah and began to fight with her. I watched wide eyed then looked over at my farther and Emmett. "I bet you Leah wins" said Emmett. "hmm, Jacob has a big head....you on" agreed my farther shaking his hand.

Jake and Leah continued to fight, pulling each others hair, rolling around on the floor before Leah pinned him down grinning. "dam it!" hissed my farther.

"yes! $10 please my brother!" said Emmett. My dad reluctantly handed over the money and slapped Jakes head as Leah got off him. "bad dog" he mutted smiling at his own joke.

After the fight we all sat down in the living room and played games like guess who and who's tougher? werewolf's or vampires. "werewolf's are tougher" said Jake "I mean, not all vampires are scary" he said.

"oh yeah? Name one of us that isn't scary" said Jasper.

"Ness isent scary" said Jake in a matter of fact tone. I frowned then smirked.

"Jake" I whispered

"yeah babe?"

I gave him a sly smile then let out a snarl. His eyes wide as I leaped on him still snarling and bit him on the neck.

 After a few heartbeats and pulled away and smiled fluttering my eye brows "I may not be a fill vampire but I am half."

And with that I got up and walked out leaving the quiet and stunned living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Note!: the wedding entery is going to be erlyer then the actual date due to the facebook page wanting the entery sooner then later. so, ill do another entery before the wedding! stay tuned for then

thank you guys for beeing my fans and i just want to say thanks i hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoy wrighting them!