New Years Eve Part 1

Authors Note at Bottom Please Read :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight's new years eve. I have always loved Alice's new years eve parties. We would all go to the massive clearing wear we would have games and then count down to the new year and let off fireworks!

Its 6pm and now officially 6 hours till the new year. We started to get everything onto the baseball pitch and get it all set up. We had the works.

A stereo, T.V, baseball stuff, a football and more. Incase your wondering how we got the stereo and T.V up hear, then let me tell you my farther and uncle Em are really good at getting things like that to work.

 The first game was guess who, a personal favourite of mine. (believe it or not vampires LOVE games that humans get bored of in 5 minutes) my farther always had to write the names on the cards because he, being a mind reader, cant play. Alice went first. My dad stuck the card on her head and she stared to ask us questions. "male or female"

"male" said Emmett.

Alice frowned and looked at my dad who just shrugged. "fine then, am I....a fashion designer?"

"yes" I giggled.

"OH! Ah hmm...... I give up"

"your Gok Wan" I giggled.

Alice frowned at my dad "thank you so much Edward

"go away Alice, its Bella's turn" he wrote something down then kissed my mothers forehead before placing the paper on her. Everyone burst out laughing unable to hold out the giggles. My mother frowned and took off the paper to see who she was. She looked at my farther, hurt in her eyes. Real hurt. "you put me as the ugly duckling"

"Bella love, it was just some fun....besides you blossomed into a beautiful swan.

She turned away from him and got up walking back to the house. I let out a sigh. "Ness its your turn" said Jake holding my hand.

"I don't feel much like playing now" I murmured. Their was silence for a heart beat. "sounds like Bella's forgiven him" laughed Emmett in his big, booming voice. Rose and Alice giggled. Suddenly Alice went still and rigged. Jasper and Carlisle moved to her sides and held her arms. "Alice, what do you see" asked Jasper.
"their coming" she whispered.

"who are coming" asked Carlisle.

"the Volturi, they want to destroy the pack, they want to destroy us"

"then are they coming" demanded Emmett

"midnight, on the stroke of midnight they'll be hear."

Nine heart beats passed before anyone spoke but it was Carlisle who spoke first. "Emmett, go and get Bella and Edward."

Emmett nodded and ran towards the house. "Jake and Alice will go and warn the pack, Neisse, Esme and Rose can held me get things ready for our...visitors."

Everyone nodded and went to do their job. I headed over to the edge of the forest and sat down. The shock got to me.

 The volturi was hear for the wolfs and me. Their hear to make sure the wolfs are gone but that wasn't what shocked me. What shocked me was how little time they had given us to say goodbye to our other family.

The thing is, we would never get rid of them. We would rather die then let the pack go. Their part of our family and we would fight to the death. Now I was scared. If it did come to a fight how many of my family would die! I imaged Jane take on Esme.