no children

10 votes for new Chapter!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the surprise with the Christmas tree, it was time to put up the Christmas decorations.

Alice was one step ahead of us all like normal so she had already brought the tree and new decorations.

We stayed up till late putting everything up in and outside of the house. Once everything was done I was very tired.

 My mother and farther led me up to bed and tucked me in "good night baby" they both said in unison.

"night" I yawned. My farther started to hum my mother and mines lullaby and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs.

The whole house was bright and colourful with all the Christmas decorations that hung.

 I felt my thought burn as I walked into the family room wear Seth and Jake wear watching t.v with Emmett.

I looked over at my mother and farther who wear cuddling on the couch. My farther looked at me and laughed softly. "of course we can go hunting love."

I smiled and walked outside after giving Jake a peck on the cheek.

My mother and father met me outside and the three of us took off into the forest like we used to do back when I was younger.

My mother and farther went east to hunt so I went west. We would meet back at the lake when we wear finished.

As I walked around I smiled.

Forks had brought back some grate memories when I was little but I knew we would have to leave after new year and go back to Alaska. don't get me wrong, Alaska's a grate place (if you happen to be a vampire or a werewolf for that matter.)

 I walked off the hiker trail and into dense woodland. I could smell Elk.

Getting into a crouch I stalked it for a few meters then leapt onto it and sunk my teeth into its neck, crushing its windpipe.

 I moaned as the sweet blood trickled down my throat as I dank. when it was dry I stood up and looked around.

 Suddenly I gasped. In front of me was Alec....Alec of the volturi. I started to back up, my eyes wide.

"don't be afraid dear Neisse. I have come to take you to see Aro, he has been wanting to check up on your progress." he said in a kind voice.

I gave a small nod trying to hold back a scream "okay" my voice said in what was barley more then a whisper. "let me just go and tell my family"

"that will not be necessary, I have sent Jane and Felix to tell them, come along Renesmee, my car is not to far away."

I had no choice but to follow him. If I didn't I would be dead...or my family.

I couldn't let that happen. I followed Alec through the undergrowth and to a small car. "get in please Neisse" he smiled Kindly.

 I nodded again and slipped into the passengers seat. Alec started the car and drove to the airport.

We arrived in volterra a few hours later.

Demetri was waiting for us.

 He flashed a grin at us and the three of us walked out.

They had planed this perfectly. It was raining so no one would see us sparkle. I felt the knot in my belly get tighter as we approached the city gates.

Demetri drove us up to the clock tower then opened the door for me in a flash. I stepped out of the car and held my breath looking around.

Two hooded figures came out of the tower and put their hoods down. Jane and Felix. So, I had been lied to.

They didn't even come to Forks with Alec which means my family doesn't know im hear. "follow us" said Jane.

We walked down the passages in a quick walk till we got to a open room wear a human secuterry was. "welcome back Alec" she said.

Alec winked at her which made her giggle and led the way threw the wooden doors. I followed him in,

Jane and the others behind me. Inside was a stone hall, and some marble steps. Up them wear three chairs, thrones actually.

Aro stood up from his throne and walked down the stairs "ah, dear Neisse, how nice it is to see you" he said with a smile.

"and you Aro...now can you please tell me why im hear" I asked.

"of course dear one, we wanted to see how you have grown and talk to you" he smiled.

"talk to me about what?"

"about your wolf friends"

"what about them" I asked suspiciously.

"we under stand that you and one of them are...mates"

"what if we are"

"well, we wear willing to keep you alive as you held no threat" smiled Aro "but, if you and your wolf plan on having children we will have to destroy them."

I went pail and stared at him.

"im sorry dear one but if you can have children...the children will be half wolf, and part human and vampire. We can not over look this."

I slowly nodded "okay" I whispered. Aro looked past me.

"Alec, you can take her home now" he ordered.

Alec took my arm and led me out of the hall and back into the city. He put me in the back seat and started to drive to the airport. that's when I began to cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!!

Whos your faverout member of the Voltory????

Comment, Vote, become a fan!!!