Torn between the J's

Which J are YOU backing?????

BTW thoughs on our facebook page can look at picks of Nessie, Jake and Jason!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed, kissing Jake, my arms curled around his neck as our lips crushed together.

When I came into the family room, everyone was in there, waiting for me.

Jake stood up as soon I came in "Neisse...can I talk to you" he looked at my farther quickly before turning back to me "alone?"

I gave a small nod "okay" I said quietly.

We retied to my room where we sat down and talked. Jake spent the whole time apologising to me and asking me to take him back.

of course said yes.

 He's my imprint!

My life.

My soul mate.

We ARE meant to be together.

Then I started to feel sick. One thought pushed its self into my mind.

Jason

The thing is I loved Jason to.

But, I didn't love him in the way I love my family. I love him like how I love Jake.

I am a very bad person.

I broke away from Jakes lips and looked at him.

"what's wrong babe?" he asked

"lets go downstairs" I suggested

He shrugged "okay."

We both stood up and walked into the family room, hand in hand.

We stopped when we reached the door.

Alice was curled up on the couch, clearly upset about something, Jasper with his arm around her,

Carlisle was reading what looked like a letter while my farther was on the phone talking in a hushed voice, my mother at his side.

"

what's going on?" I asked.

Everyone turned to face me.

"Neisse sweetheart, we need to tell you something" said my mother walking over to us.

"Jake, I think it would be best if you left" said my farther putting his phone back in his pocket.

Jake held my Dads gaze and replied with a small nod. He then turned to me and kissed my cheek "

see you tomorrow babe"

I smiled at him and nodded "okay"

Jake gave one last look at my farther before heading out towards the door.

As soon as he was gone I was led to the couch by my mother.

I looked at all of them confused. "what's going on?" I asked.

Carlisle walked over to me and handed me the letter he was reading.

"its Jason love" started my mother "he's gone"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

i know this one is short but the next one is longer :D

What did you think?

As ever Vote, Comment become an Fan and join our facebook family!!!!!!!!!!