Reinforcements

Aro hit me away easily sending me to slide back into Jakes arms. The other members of the volturi surrounded our family, my mother using her powers to surround us. I looked towards EJ and shrieked when Alec ran at him and threw him agents a wall. EJ fell with a thud that broke the concrete. “Aro stop this!” hissed Carslie.

Aro didn’t say anything and watched Alec and the other males beat EJ.

Aro clicked his fingers when EJ couldn’t get up and looked at Alec who was standing with Jane. “kill him”

Alec gave a nod and let out a snarl and leapt towards EJ.

Suddenly, Alec fell to the ground and let out a screech of pain. Aro hissed and looked at Jane “what are you doing!”

“Protecting my mate” she snarled.

Her eyes still on Alec she went to EJ and crouched beside him holding him.

EJ opened his eyes to look at her, his mouth just managing to scrape a smile.

I didn’t see Aro move. A flash of black and Jane was torn away from EJ. “ill kill him my self!”

He pulled up EJ and dug his teeth into his neck.

EJ let out a shriek as the doors burst open and Jason and Crystal ran in snarling followed by 10 huge wolfs.

While the volturi’s concentration lapsed for a second, Jake phased into a wolf and clawed down one of the guard. The rest of my family moved into action and we fought. I ran at Alec screeching in fury and wrestled with him. Jane came up behind Alec and tore his arm off her eyes blazing with fury. Alec threw me off and ran off.

Jane looked at me “this shouldn’t of happened” she whispered.

“not now” I said and looked around. EJ was shaking violently, Carslie and my farther beside him. Jake was fighting with the pack like the old days, Jason and Crystal fought together. Aro let out a loud snarl “get out of hear! This is not over Cullen’s, we will destroy you!”

“not if we destroy you first Aro!” hissed Crystal. “the Volturi will fall, and you will be the first to fall”

We walked out, EJ riding on Jakes back, barely moving.

Jane walked beside him, holding his hand murmuring softly. I fell into step with Jason and Crystal. “do you really think we’ll destroy them?”

“yes Ness….yes I do” whispered Jason.

We left the city as the first drops of rain began to fall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so hears the next entry, what do you think?

dont forget to vote x