He Hates me

Hey guys, an intresting twist to the Nessie, Jake and Jason thing. gets more intresting for the next few updates!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I went to see Jake.

I silently thanked god that Jake had given me riding lessons earlier this year and I could now ride a motorbike.

I ran out the house and turned on the bike before my farther was non the wiser.

He has a thing about me riding a motorbike, my mom on the other hand doesn't mind.

I rode down to la push as quickly as I could ignoring the speed limit.

I was too nervous to care. Soon I reached the little house that belonged to Billy Black.

I walked in with out knocking and found most of the pack in their along with the elders.

The pack all stood up and slowly walked over to me.

I noticed that Jake wasn't with them. "w-wears Jake?" I asked.

"Neisse, Jake's injured" replied Sam.

"what! When? How?"

"your friend Jason met him in the forest and tried to talk to him... Jake attacked him again but Jason broke his arm and a few ribs" explained Billy.

"where is he??" I demanded.

"in his room" said Seth.

"Seth!" hissed Leah.

"what!" he complained

"he doesn't want to see her.. remember???" muttered Paul.

"he. Doesn't. Want. To. See. Me?" I choked starting to cry.

"Neisse love, please don't cry, he didn't know what he was saying" said Emily rubbing my back.

"he did!" I sobbed "he hates me!" I cried.

"Ness" came a weak voice.

My head snapped up and I ran up to Jakes room, ignoring the growls from the other wolfs.

Jake was lying on his bed, his chest bandaged up and arm in a sling. "Jake" I whispered. "im so sorry" the tears still flowed down my cheeks.

"what are you doing hear Ness"

"what do you mean? I came to see if you wear okay"

"do I look okay" he snapped.

I flinched. Jake had never done that to me before. I sat on his bed and looked at him, tear drops landing on his chest. "I love you Jake"

"Do you? Because it seems you love that bloodsucker more!"

"Jake...what are you talking about, you know I love you, you're my imprint!"

"it didn't look that way when I found you all nice and cosy with Jason"

"I fell asleep Jake, what do you think happened!"
He looked at me and I realised.

"aw Jake, you know I would never"

He let out a sigh "the thing is Ness. Ive already lost someone I love to a bloodsucker and... im sick of trying to compete"

I jerked sideways. "you mean...you...you don't want me anymore" I whispered. The tears flowing more freely.

"yes...I don't want you anymore"

I felt my heart stop, I took a step away from him and looked at him "okay...ill go" I whispered.

He nodded. "I think its best that you did"

Then I ran. I ran out of the house, ignoring the wolfs. No doubt they herd everything.

I got onto my motorbike still crying and started the engine.

I rode off, going back to forks going as fast as the bike could go.

My heart was broken. Jake hated me.

The tears stuck to my lashes making it hard to see.

I wiped my eyes with my arm and screamed.....

Then I hit the van.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, become a fan guys!!!!