The Wedding (part 1)

"Neisse hold still!" said Alice as she pulled my hair up into a bun.

"sorry" I said.

"your just nervous baby" smiled my mother. She was right. She always is. Today's the big day.

Today I leave these doors Miss Renesmee Cullen and I come back as Mrs Neisse Black. I calmed myself down and let Rose my mother finish up on my make up while Alice got my dress out of the wardrobe and held it up for me to put on.

 I stood up and stepped into the dress as my mother zipped it up. I walked other to the mirror and looked at my self smiling. "oh Ness" whispered my mother. I looked over at her.

"what's wrong Momma?" I asked her.

She stroked my fringe into place and kissed my cheek "my baby's growing up" she whispered as my farther came in. "we'll give you some time alone" said Alice.

My mother smiled and nodded as Alice walked out with Rose. I sat down on my bed, my parents either side of me each holding a hand. I looked at each of them and smiled as each kissed my cheek before they both stood up and went to my draw. "

we put them in hear while you wear sleeping" said my mother holding up some things.

My farther smiled "something old.." he put a necklace around my neck. It was golden with a small diamond in the centre. "it was your grandmothers" he told me. "one of the few things I have left of her." I touched the necklace with my hand and smiled softly.

"thank you daddy" I whispered hugging him. He kissed the top of my head and sighed softly "you'll always be my baby okay?"

I nodded smiling as he kissed me again. Next my mother walked over with a blue flower head pin "something blue" she smiled fixing it into my hair.

 I smiled and hugged her and she, like my farther, kissed my head back. "and something borrowed!" said Alice prancing back in.

 I blushed a deep red at the sight at the garter and even redder as she went under my dress and pulled it up my leg.

"Bella borrowed it and so are you and I want it back Ness oh and please wash it, I don't want it stinking of dog" she said.

"I will Alice" I smiled hugging her.

I looked over at my parents who wear both grinning, my mother sheepishly and my farther grinning as if he was proud as something.

Then I remembered the storys Emmett had told me about my parents wedding and the garter and Mike Newton who I had met before at the store hear in forks. He was now married to my moms old friend Jessica and they had a daughter who's 9.

Jaspers head poked around the door "their ready" he said.

"okay!" squealed Alice taking my hand and taking me down the stairs. We stayed at the bottom of the stairs and my mother kissed me "good luck baby" she smiled before kissing my farther and vanishing into the garden.

I took a deep breath and steadied my self as Alice and Rose vanished inside. My farther held my hand and squeezed it lightly "you should of heard your mothers heart beat on our wedding day, it was all other the place but at the same time soothing to me."

I gave a small nod not really calmed as we walked threw the doors. Alice had decorated the garden beautifully, everything was perfect. Everyone I knew was their. The Amazons and

Denali Coven, Charlie, Sue, Billie and the pack family's, Rachel and Rebecca, my family and the pack...and standing at the front was Emmett, Seth and Jake. My Jake that im about to marry. Jake grinned at me and held out his hand as we reached the bottom of the alter.

 My farther looked from Jake to me and put my hand in his before kissing my cheek and sitting down with the others. I burst into a giggle as I saw Emmett.

He was playing our vicar after getting a licence on line. "dearly beloved!" he bellowed. "we are gathered hear to day yadda yadda yadda to join Neisse and Jake in holy matrimony" he said. I turned and Jake and he turned to me smiling softly. "Jake Black, do you take Ness Cullen to be your wife?"

I shifted a giggle again as he missed some of the cemonoy but I didn't care. This bit was most important to me.

"I do" said Jake putting the ring on my finger.

"Renesmee Cullen do you take Jake Black to be your husband?"

"I d-" I was cut off by a loudly growl from my farther followed by the doors opening. The pack leaped up snarling along with my family.

 Jake pushed me behind him and growled as Aro, Alec and Jane came in. "so sorry wear late" said Aro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hear we go guys the wedding enery!!!!!