He wants his blood part 1

A few more years had passed. Henry was 14 years old and Rose and Kyle’s pride and joy. Their relationship was starting to mature with handholding and hugging. Kyle’s thoughts wear pure but Henrys wear not so my farther had told us

. I was still not very happy with the whole Christmas wish thing that happened almost 10 years ago. Kyle and Sammy had stopped ageing and both frozen looking 16. Sammy and Leah’s relationship had reached its limit. They wear as bad as Rose and Emmett!

It was now Christmas Eve again and Alice was hosting one of her Christmas party’s.

Snow was falling outside which made everything seem extra Christmassy.

“mom can I have a teeny bit of alcohol?”

“no” said Rose.

“please!” begged Henry.

“Henry your 14”

“but Kyle and Sammy are only 16!”

Rose rolled her eyes and Henry frowned. Then he smiled, his dimples lighting up his face and he went up to Kyle “Kyle…”

Kyle rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“pretty please?” he asked.

Kyle groaned and gave him a small swig of the can he was holding which made Rose hiss.

“oh lighten up Rose, it’s Christmas eve!” said Alice.

Henry sat down next to Kyle as Jake came in. he crossed the room to kiss me and I smiled kissing him back.

“okay so in family tradition, we all get to open one present!” giggled Alice as she sat on Jaspers knee. “Ness, you can go first”

I looked at the huge tree which Alice and my mother had decorated earlier in the day and took our a small box.

“To Mom, merry Christmas love Kyle and Sammy”

I smiled over at my two boys and opened it up. Inside their was a charm bracelet with two little wolfs on it. I realised that it was a model of Kyle and Sammy in wolf form.

“oh its beautiful!” I said.

They both smiled

“it was dads idea” said Sammy.

I looked at them then kissed Jake “thank you”

“Henry, your turn” chimed Alice.

Henry got up and walked over to the tree

“To Henry, love from Edward and Bella” he said

Henry smiled and began to tare off the wrapping paper “ouch!”

The sent of blood filled the air.

“ill get a plaster” said Carslie.

“Kyle?” asked Sammy.

I looked over at Kyle. His body was frozen staring at the blood on Henrys finger. His eyes went black and then he lunged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its short but i wanted to stop hear. please comment and vote guys!