A bad end, to a good day

It all happened so quickly. Jason was thrown on the floor and a large russet wolf stood over him, its lips drawn back into a snarl.

"JAKE!" I screamed as he tore off Jason's arm.

I ran towards them to try and separate the two of them when Jake snarled and a massive paw swiped at me.

I screamed as the heavy paw landed on my cheek, making a claw mark in my rock hard skin.

"NESSIE!" screamed my mother running over to me. Jasper and Emmett ran over to Jake and Jason and pulled them apart.

My farther was snarling loudly lunging forwards but Rose, Alice and Esme held him back.

Carlisle came over and inspected my face. "we need to go back to the house" he said calmly.

Suddenly, I caught the Oder of blood. Everyone stopped and looked over at me. My Farther scooped me up in my arms and let out a loud growl.

I felt my body go like jelly and I fainted.

i stretched open my eyes and looked around. my mother was holding my hand while my farther was shouting at someone from outside the door. "she doesn't want to see you Jake!" snarled my farther.

"and how would you know" growled Jake.

stupid question really "im a mind reader!" he hissed "i can read her mind"

"shes awake?!?"

i shifted and looked up at my mother "momma, I want to see Jason" I whispered.

"in a bit sweetheart, I promise" she whispered back.

A hour later my farther had managed to take Jake away and he had returned to Billy's house. I took my mothers hand and walked into Jason's room.

Jason was sitting on a couch, scars down his right arm wear Jake tore it off. He turned his head and looked at me.

"hello Neisse" he gave me a smile.

I smiled back "how are you?"

"better thank you"

Such the gentlemen, not at all like Jake.

I sat down next to him on the couch and looked at the TV screen that was on "what are you watching?" I asked.

"the Simpson's"

"you watch the Simpson's ?" I asked dumbfounded.

"who doesn't enjoy that stupid yellow guy saying 'd'oh all the time" he grinned.

I laughed "I guess so"

Jason smiled " want to watch it with me....I could use the company."

I looked at my mother "can I momma?" I asked

"of course sweetie, just go to bed when its finished"

She kissed my cheek and walked out.

Not really thinking I laid beside Jason and looked at the TV laughing at the correct moments.

Soon, I fell asleep curled around Jason, not realising till the anguish howl woke me up in the morning, exactly what I had done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ya think Guys????

Please Comment and Vote

xxxxxx