Part Nineteen

Demi:

It was day whatever without talking to Colton and I was bored but I kept myself busy. I let Selena stay with me because I just needed somebody. 

I was laying on the couch, going through my phone when I saw Colton's pics on my Instagram so I did what everyone else does, I stalked.

had a blast with my crew yesterday! I love life!! 

"You seem occupied?" Selena sat next to me.

"Colton seems to be having a good time in LA...," I showed her my phone. She sighed out loud.

"You should call him. You obviously miss him." Selena brushed my hair.

"I do but I won't call him. He was keeping secrets from me. He didn't even tell me about this job in LA until I was mad at him...," I looked at Selena, "How's Joe?" I know I shouldn't have asked but I did wonder.

"Joe is Joe... I can't read him so I can't tell you how he really is....he did lose his fight Friday night..." 

I frowned a lil. Joe never loses a fight unless something was on his mind.

"I wish he would come to me..." I sighed.

"He only chases a woman for her pussy," Selena got up from the couch, "anyways you need to come to dance practice with me. It'll be fun!"

"Fine... only because I have nothing to do," I got off the couch and we got in her car.

"First we got to go to my house, I left my leotards there." Selena drove us to her house. 

" Don't you have a locker there? Couldn't you keep them there?" I giggled a little.

"I have to wash them, silly!" She pulls into the driveway and I saw a recognizable car. 

"Selena," I held onto the door, "I can't go in... Joe's there... I can't see him! I'll stay in!" she started laughing at my panic.

"It's a big house... you won't even see him! Come on!"

"Selena!," I looked at her, "I won't do it."

She sighed, "Fine. I will be quick!" she gets out and goes inside. I played on my phone. I continued stalking Colton's page. He was really enjoying LA, which makes me sad. 

"Bro! It was only a couple of games!" I heard a voice and it was Joe. 

"Shit," I mumbled.

"You can't keep losing fights! Definitely over a girl! If you lose too many, they will disqualify you and you won't be danger anymore." Nick followed out.

"Nick!," Joe turned around to him, "don't worry about me! I'll be back on my shit next fight. I swear! If I get knocked down again then you can have the prize of disqualifying me! Now I'm going to the gym. Goodbye." Joe turned around and saw me watching them in Selena's car.