Part Seventeen

Demi;

"Demi! Pay attention!" Colton yelled at me.

I jumped a little, "I'm sorry! Have you seen how hot Joe looks?!" 

He laughed a little, "you can fuck him afterwards." Colton pointed the camera at me.

"Hey!" I giggled at him. I posed for the camera.

After our photoshoot, Joe & I got our things and went back to the hotel

After our photoshoot, Joe & I got our things and went back to the hotel. Colton went to explore Panama City.

"Let's go out tonight," Joe took off his shoes.

"Go out? What?" I was kind of shocked by the invite.

He chuckled at me, "We've been getting take out for 2 weeks now. I'm tired of getting cold food and I know you are.... hopefully."

"Oh my fucking God, yes! Where we going?" I sat on the loveseat.

"Let's go somewhere nice. Dress up for once," he grinned at me.

"Joe, it's my night to pay, you know I don't have money to go out with a big shh-bang," I frowned. I was hoping for a good meal.

"I'm buying. My treat. Besides, it's my thank you for making this tour thing, less miserable," he rubbed my chin with his thumb then give me a peck on the cheek.

"Deal," I bit my lip, "I'm going to get dressed. I'm starving!" I went to the bathroom to get dolled up.

 I'm starving!" I went to the bathroom to get dolled up

"Wow," Joe stared at me, "you look....hot--gorgeous." 

I blushed big time, "thank you. Are you sure this isn't too fancy?" 

"No, Dems, it's perfect. Let's go." Joe grabbed his wallet, I put my arm around his and we walked out of the hotel. We got in a cab and it took us to the restaurant.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat my foot," I giggled.

Joe just stared at me with a grin then he crashed his lips on mine. "Ferrucci Ristorante?" I said aloud.

"It's the best Italian restaurant in town. I use to go here all time when I had fights." Joe got out of the cab and helped me out. 

"Oh my god! Are you Demetria Lovato?! As in the Diva of Doom?!" a young guy asked.