Part Eleven

Demi;

Joe was driving us to the hospital in a hurried. I was worried about Adam. I couldn't believe anyone could do this to him! He was such a sensitive and caring guy. Joe wasn't saying anything to me on the way there, maybe he was worried about him too.

We arrived at the hospital & a lot of press was there. We covered our faces & rushed into the hospital. 

I went to the front desk while Joe went to get a seat. "Hi, I'm Demetria Lovato... I'm friends with Adam Williams..." I bit my lip out of anxiety. 

"Oh yes, visitations will open in 10 minutes. I'll let you know soon." the lady nodded. I nodded my head and sat next to Joe.

I place my hand on his thigh, "visitation will begin in 10 minutes..." I took a deep breath. Joe just nodded his head.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Why aren't you comforting me? What did Nick want?" I asked all these questions.

Joe sighed, "it's nothing... Nick just called to tell me that I'm in a fighting tournament because he doesn't think my head is in the game... the fighting tour starts in 5 months... I hate those things... I'm sorry." 

I laid my head on his shoulder, "I don't know why you're so nervous... you're Danger, you're a legend, you kick ass." I grinned as I could tell he was grinning too.

"You never told me that before," he smirked.

"You didn't need to be reminded," I giggled.

"Lovato, Mr. Williams would like to see you," the nurse interrupted us. I got up & I expected Joe to stand up too. 

"Aren't you coming?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'll come later," he grinned.

"Oh, C'mon, he'd appreciate it," I begged.

"No, princess. I'll let you be him alone. I'll visit later," he nodded.

I sighed, "okay... I'll be back." I followed the nurse to Adam's room. I walked into his room, preparing myself for the worse but expecting the best. 

"Hey Dems," Adam gave me a soft smile when I walked in. He has two black eyes, a broken nose, dry blood on his lip and a big bruise on his forehead. 

"Hey! How are you doing? Who did this to you?!" I took his hand and held it close to my body.

He laughed a little but I could tell it was hurting his throat since his throat was bruised, "I could be better but I'm not complaining since I'm not dead. I can't tell you... it was an accident..." 

"It doesn't look like an accident... Danger is in the waiting room...he didn't want to come in to see you right now..."

Adam sighed, "of course he wouldn't...he caused this..." he finally spoke.

I was confused, "what do you mean, he caused this?" 

"He and his crew hired people to beat me up... The guys told me not to tell or they'd beat me up again. They said that Danger wanted revenge on me since I won against him. He's a bad person, Demi. Why are you with him?" he asked.

I felt my blood boil. How could Joe do this? How could he be so secretive? "Excuse me," I walked out of his room & back to the waiting room. 

I walked to Joe. I ran my hand through my hair, glaring at him. I was so mad.

 I was so mad