Fifteen

Joe;

"I'm good. I want to be alone," I asked my bodyguards to leave. I sat in my chair, rubbing my head. I ran my hand through my curls, so aggravated and so tired. I heard my door creak open.

"I told you that I want to be alone!" I raised my voice, my bodyguards never listen.

"Sorry...," such a similar voice stuttered into my dressing room. I knew exactly who it was. I lifted up my head and turned around in my chair. I looked her right in the eye. The anger building up.

"Hi...," she shut the door quietly.

"What do you want? An autograph to give to your boyfriend?" I wiped my nose and picked up a photo of myself to sign.

"He's not my boyfriend...," she lied through her teeth. I chuckled under my breath.

"Do you think I live under a fucking cave?," I squinted at her, "I watch TV. I see you all over each other. What do you want?" 

She sighed, "I'm sorry..."

I shrugged, "I'm actually sorry for myself for letting myself down. For example, why I never get serious, they always seem to find someone better, someone else. Don't worry, babe, it's fine." I rolled my eyes.

"I've never seen you this cold towards me...," Demi fiddled with her fingers.

"Well, when you haven't heard from me for 6 months and ignore my calls, ask me how I should be acting, bitch."

"I couldn't be with you, Joseph."

"Don't call me Joseph."

"I couldn't be with you," Demi sighed.

"Why's that? Because I'm a fighter and you think I'm sleeping with any whore that I could find?"

"No, I googled your brother. How do I know you're not like him?"

I gritted my teeth, "don't you dare compare me to that motherfucker! I'm not like him!"

"How do I know?!" she crossed her arms. Her attitude does not help how I still feel about her.

I stayed silent for a second. I eventually pushed her against the door and got close to her face, "if I was anything like him, I'd be fucking you these past 6 months. Fucking your sweet tasty pussy out of your mind. I'm not aren't I?" I looked her in the eyes.

She just bit her lip.

"I bet he can't make you fucking scream as I can," I whispered.

Still no response.

"Wilmer can't arouse you as much as I can," I stare at her, I couldn't handle anymore. My lips slammed into hers. She was not pulling away. I got her where I needed her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her to my couch. I hovered over her as she slipped my fighting shorts off, along with my underwear.

I started kissing on her neck as my hands went down and took off her fighting shorts and panties. I gave her a few pumps with my fingers, just so I could hear her moan. I miss her moans. I kissed down her body.

"There's that sweet pussy, fuck," I groaned as I gave it a taste.

I stood up on my knees, I threw her legs over my shoulder and immediately stuck myself inside her. I covered her mouth with my hand, "they can't hear us."

I thrusted my hips as hard as I could. Demi fucking threw her head, biting her bottom lip. 

I kept going as long as I could, but I could feel myself getting worked up. I pulled out of her before I could finish. I was out of breath as well.