Part Sixteen

Joe;

I was in my penthouse, chilling. I had to workout today but I didn't want to. I was glad to be back in the fighting but I was stiff which I didn't like.  Nick came into my penthouse. 

"You ready to work out, bro?" Nick grabbed a CORE water from my fridge.

"Mentally, yes. Physically, no," I groaned, I got off the couch and grabbed my gym bag.

I followed Nick out of my penthouse and to his car. 

"You're getting great reviews on your last fight with Wilmer. You fuckin took him down like a fuckin boss!" 

I chuckled, "I know. Wilmer is good though... I mean he trained Demetria and she's killing it."

"Yeah," Nick became quiet, "he's a good coach. She's killing it in the female rank."

"I would love to fight her, of course, I'd be gentle...," I smirked outside the window.

"You'd still beat her ass," Nick chuckled, "Not because she's a girl but because you have more training and your strength is stronger."

"I'd beat her ass sexually too," I chuckled.

"TMI, bro." Nick pulled into the gym's parking lot.

"God, paparazzi...," I groaned.

"You know they'd be here because it was your first fight back and you kicked ass," Nick got out of the car, taking his gym bag with him.

"I know but doesn't mean I like it," I got out of the car with my gym bag on my shoulder. I walked into the gym with Nick.

I walked in and went to the locker room to change into some gym shorts and a black tank top

I walked in and went to the locker room to change into some gym shorts and a black tank top. I walked out and went to some benches. I noticed Wilmer in the fighting rink with Nick. While I was lifting some weights, I decided to watch.

 While I was lifting some weights, I decided to watch

Long story short, Nick was kicking his ass. I saw someone walk out of the hallway into the main gym. It was Demi. She had on her usual black yoga pants, which did make her ass look good, and a grey hoodie with the hood up. It was covering her face.