Part Eight

Joe;

Demi made me very made last night. I had to go to the ring that early morning to get my anger out. 

"Dude, calm down!" Nick blocked me, "you have the look that kills. I'm your brother!" he warned me. I stopped and caught my breath. 

"Sorry, my mind is somewhere else...' I wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

He pointed at me with pride, "I told you! I was right! Once some girl steps into your life, you get distracted! Do you wanna lose your winning spree? Over some gi---" he got on my nerves and I punched him in the chest. Not too hard but hard enough for him to stop talking.

I slipped off my gloves and grabbed my things, "enough practice today." I walked out of the gym. 

I stepped into the locker room shower and cleaned off. I planned on seeing Demi at her work. We need to talk.

Demi;

I was bored at my job today. I had little visitors to come to see me. I guess no one needed my help. Adam did come visit me to talk about the fight he had with Joe Friday night. I was nervous too, I fight Taylor that night.

I went to my desk and cleaned up some things. I didn't hear my door open but I got spooked by a brown eyed boy. "Oh hey, Danger." I grinned as I turned my chair around. 

"You got me really mad last night, Goddess," he gave me the meanest look. I was kind of worried but I simply laughed it off.

"Don't worry, I was joking with you." I got up and walked around him to the couches.

"You were what?" he followed me. 

"I was messing with you," I laughed, "he was not eating me out, nor were we fucking." I couldn't stop laughing by the look on his face.

"That wasn't very nice, Goddess," he sat next to me. I shrugged it off.

"I actually thought it was funny so it worked. I don't even know why you're jealous. It's my life, I can do whatever I want."

He stared at me for a minute.

"How about we go out to dinner tonight around 7?" he asked

"Like a date?" I couldn't believe he was asking.

He shrugged, "whatever you want it to be." 

I nodded my head, "sure," I grinned. He grinned back and left my office. I needed air. I needed to freak out.  I took out my phone and texted Colton.

DANGER ASKED ME ON A DATE I sent with a lot of emojis.
OH, MY GOD! YOU NEED TO COME HOME AND GET READY! IM ON MY WAY HOME! Colton texted back immediately.

I couldn't go home right then and he knew that but boy did I want it to go by fast. I took my time with all the patients that I did have. Finally, 4 o'clock rolled around.