Part Two.

"I figured that I must meet the girl that almost made me lose the fight." the guy smirked at me, making me weak. He was even hotter up close. He had his black robe on, but it still didn't cover enough of his body.

"I...uh..." I couldn't speak, it was like his hotness sucked the words out of me.

"It's alright...looking at you was worth it, princess." he winked at me and I felt like my knees were getting weak.

D, are you coming? I'm in the car? -Colton.

"Don't call me Princess." I looked at him and I automatically regret talking to him like that.

He chuckled at me, "Then what's your name?" God, he was so hot! I grabbed onto the sink. I was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"Sink. I...I...uh," I shut my eyes, "I mean my name is Demi. Demi, yeah...." I kept my eyes closed, thinking it would be better if I didn't see his handsome, piercing brown eyes.

"Demi..." I felt Danger take my hand, "like the mythological goddess of corn and harvest...Damn you look like a goddess...." I could feel his eyes staring at my body.

"That's me! I," I finally opened my eyes and snatched my hand back.

"You sure sucked that popsicle down like a," he got close to my ear, "a goddess."

I couldn't say anything. Why couldn't I open my fucking mouth!?

"So Goddess, how did you think of the fight?" he licked his lips, looking right through me.

I shrugged, "It was good....was kind of disappointed to hear such great things about you...then you got knocked down..." I crossed my arms. He gave me the sexiest smirk.

"Okay, princess...it won't happen again...I was just distracted by your popsicle sucking skills...and your wondering good looks," he said slowly, with a smirk still glued to his face.

I shrugged once again, "Unlike other women in the arena, I was actually here to watch the fight, not by a dude who thinks he's good looking and goes by the name 'Danger', who once again falls over for the first time. Maybe I'm your bad luck charm," I teased him as much as he was teasing me.

He chuckled at me, "I bet you've been to my other fights...so, therefore, you're not a bad lu--" I interrupted him.

"This was my first time seeing you fight," I grinned at him.

"Oh," he gave me a weird look, "that's a first. You didn't come for me?"

I laughed at myself, "Don't act cocky, I came to watch better-looking guys fight and for the popsicles..." I teased him some more, which I could tell it was working.

"Sorry that the first time you came to one my fights, you saw me get distracted by your pretty little mouth sucking that red popsicle. I promise next the time I fight, you won't see me fall." He said very seductively. Chills ran down my spine.

"I don't know about that, Danger...this might be the first and last fight I see of yours," I said in my normal tone. I knew it probably was. Colton got lucky receiving those tickets! I'll never be here!

"I can change that," he gave me a wink, "and the real name is Joe Jonas." He fixed his hair while his chocolate brown eyes were roaming my body.

"Uh huh," I looked at my phone, reading another text from Colton:

Demi!! Please hurry up! I'm hungry!

"Now, if you don't mind me, I'll be leaving. I'm hungry." I shoved my phone back in my pocket.