Part Ten

Joe;

I was getting a lot of slack from my brother and my team about the loss. I didn't care at all, all I was thinking about was Demi. I felt bad for what I did and how it ended. She looked absolutely hot tonight, fighting Taylor and beating ass. 

I ran to the store to buy a bouquet of flowers. I was on my way to Demi's apartment to apologize and I hope she takes my apology. I got out of my car and went up the steps to her apartment. I was about to knock until I heard moans and groans. Was she fucking somebody? Was he that good that it made her moan louder than I ever did?

I dropped the flowers and went back to my car. I drove home, upset with myself.

Demi;

"Oh, oh, oh!" Julianne Moore moaned as Mark Wahlberg was thrusting himself in her. 

"Oh my god, Colton!" I yawned, "this is such a boring movie!" I stood up from the couch. 

"I loved it...Julianna can get my dick anytime..." he chuckled.

I burst out laughing, "she's 57 years old now." I cleaned up my things.

"Aw fuck," Colton moaned. He went to the door to check outside. 

"Dems," he bent down and turned around with a bouquet of roses. White roses. "There's no name..." he looked at me bluntly.

I took the roses from him, they were beautiful. "They must be from Adam..." I got a cute vase and poured water into it. I plopped the flowers in the vase and carried them to my room. I got my phone out and took a photo.

I sent Adam a text, thank you for the flowers, I love them!

I then got ready for bed.

The next morning, Colton made me a champion breakfast, what he likes to call it. We watched the news while we ate. Joe's lost was all over TV. I was also all over the TV about my win against the snake. I can't believe people actually care. I did find it weird that Adam was not answering me. 

After breakfast, Colton and I got ready for more of his photography photos at the gym. "These pictures will come in handy when reps want you on their team." Colton winked.

I chuckled at him, I caught a glimpse of Joe working out. I got distracted and stare at him.

 I got distracted and stare at him

"Dems, don't do it. Look over here..." Colton tried to distract me. I couldn't keep my eyes away. 

"I have to talk to him..." I crawled out of the ring and went to Danger. 

"Danger," I called him, he kept practicing his punches acting like he wasn't hearing me, "can we please talk?" I looked at him.

"Keep going," he demanded. I don't know why he would be mad at me. I mean I did punch him in the walls. 

"Jonas, please!" I stomped my foot. He sighed.

"Let's break," he stopped. He turned around at me. He gave me the ugliest look that could kill a person. He grabbed his towel and his water.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He sprayed his water over him.

"I wanted to tell you that game last night was good...you did great..." I stared in his chocolate browns.

He chuckled, "you're congratulating me on a sucky game? Wow. Go back to fucking your boyfriend." he climbed out of the ring.

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms. 

"I heard you fucking someone last night." he grabbed his things and walked off. How did he know? I was confused because I wasn't doing anything. Then it hit me. "Oh my God..." I spit out loud. 

I followed him, "you're the one that gave me the flowers?!" 

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter right?" he chuckled, "you fucked Adam last night because I lost. He won that bet. It means nothing?! Just know that I didn't mean what I said on the phone, Demi," he called me by my name. 

I stopped in my tracks, I watched him keep walking. He walked out of the gym. I looked at Colton, "c'mon, D!!" he hollered at me.

I shook my head, "sorry..." I mouthed. I ran out of the gym to Joe. 

"I didn't fuck anyone last night...I was home watching Boogie Nights with Colton... I guess you came in during the sex scene... I couldn't go through with that bet with Adam....not since I don't have feelings for him anymore... I don't want to be his trophy. I didn't even want to be a bet. I loved the flowers, Joe. White roses are my favorite..." I stared at him. His back was still turned at me.

"Can you just fucking turn around and look at me?!" I demanded. He turned around, looking at me, surprised.

I ran to him and kissed him. I hopped on him and wrapped my legs around his torso as he held me up. I heard clicking noise around us. Joe and I glanced and saw people taking pictures. "Oh fuck," Joe whispered.

He took me to his bachelor pad and that's where we made love once again. Days have past and we're still attached together. Of course, the media was loving all of this. Colton wasn't happy with my decision of running to him so quickly but he got over it since I told him this would help his photography business. Joe and I decided to continue to keep it low-key. I was sleeping at his pad a lot, it is mostly my house too. He wasn't telling anything about us to his reps and his family.  Today, I took him to see my father at the assisted living. It was emotional but Joe loved seeing the 'king of fights' as he calls it.

My dad loved the company and he actually remembered me today. I told him about me fighting and winning. He was so proud of me. That night, I was so thankful for Joe that I gave him something special and return.

I laid on him, naked, after our little ron-de-vu on the couch. I was kissing his neck while he just laying there. "Fuck, I'd do it again right now...I mean we're both naked and you're kissing on my neck like that. You better be careful, princess." he smirked.

"Oh?" I smirked, "having my tits pressed against your chest arouses you?" I giggled.

"For sure," Joe pecked my lips, then his phone rang, "fuuuuck," he groaned. He looked at the caller and he silenced his phone. 

"It's Nick..." he rolled his eyes.

"Answer it, it's okay." I slid off of him and threw a shirt on that was on the floor.

He sat up and answered his phone, "hey bro," he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hold on, hold on..." he got up to slip off his boxers and went to another room. I was a bit confused but I shrugged it off.

I reached for the remote for the TV.  I turned on the TV and flipped through the TV when something caught my eye.

"Fighter and winner from last weeks fight, Adam Williams has been rushed to the nearest hospital after being found in an alley in New York. Rumors say that this is the 3rd time since the fight that Williams has been beaten but this time it has taken a turn. More about it soon."

"Shit!" I got up and threw on my jeans. I rushed into Joe's room, where he was staring at the window, whispering to his brother.

"Joe..." I spoke when he turned around, "I need to go to the hospital...Adam....he's hurt...he's in the hospital..." I fiddled with my fingers.

Joe immediately hung up on Nick, "let's go. I'll take you there!" He threw on some sweatpants that he found on the floor and a tank top. We rushed out of his pad to the hospital.