Part Four

WARNING: some strong language that may not be suitable for some. And some Mature content.

Demi

The past few days, Colton & I went shopping for a dress to 'wow' Mr. Danger. We haven't found one yet and I was about to give up. It was useless to even think about wowing Mr. Danger. I was at working, helping former fighters feel better about themselves but all I could think about was Joe and how hot he is.

Why was I like this?

I found the PERFECT OUTFIT! I bought it!! Colton texted me in the middle of the session.

I couldn't laugh because the guy would think that I was laughing at him.

Once that session was over, I had one more then I could go home! It was actually a female fighter.

The young girl walks into my office.

"Hey, Miss Swift

"Hey, Miss Swift." I gave her a smile, but she apparently wasn't having it.

She went and sat down on that famous couch, "I'm not here for your talk. I have a personal agent to do that." she glared.

"Oh....okay..." I was now confused on why she paid money to see me if she didn't need my help. I mean she is fighter Taylor Swift. They call her snake in the ring. She's like the female version of Danger.

"I need you to step off of Joe." she glared at me.

"I wasn't on Joe?" she clearly had a thing for Danger.

"I saw you two flirting at the gym a few days back. I come to warn you that Joe is a player and can't settle. Definitely with a simple girl like you. I'm more his style so step the fuck off." she clarified.

I didn't say anything.

She stood up and slammed her hands on my table in front of me, "got it!? If I see you around him, I will kill you." she straightened her posture.

"Got it." I swallowed. I was kind of scared of her. Well not kind of, more like really scared of her.

"Thank you." she walks out of my office.

I quickly gathered my things and left my job. I took that as a sign to go home. I drove home, quickly.

I got back to my apartment and saw Colton fixing his camera, "What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"I have a spontaneous photo shoot to go to. Let me show your outfit for tomorrow!" Colton took my hand and pulled me into my room.

My mouth dropped when I saw the outfit.