Part Five

Author's note: I did change some of the characters on the character page, just minor. Instead of Dylan playing Adam, Justin Bieber is playing Adam. I forgot I changed Taylor's name but I'm keeping it as Taylor. & Selena is Joe's & Nick's sister.

Demi;

The driver drove up to this gated house. I was kind of nervous to be here. I know I didn't fit in. I wasn't into these kinds of things. Why did I even say yes?

The car drove down this driveway and a big house came to view. My mouth dropped opened. "You live here?"

Joe chuckled at me, of course

Joe chuckled at me, of course. "Only partly," Joe whispered, "I prefer to live by myself. This is my dad's." He told me, but I was in a gaze. This wasn't a house! This was a castle!

I automatically felt more out of place than I already had. What does a good looking man want from a girl like me?

"I saw you two flirting at the gym a few days back. I come to warn you that Joe is a player and can't settle. Definitely with a simple girl like you. I'm more his style so step the fuck off." what Taylor said to me earlier today was still in the back of my mind.

Is he being nice to you? Colton texted me. I saw Joe's eyes reading my phone. I smirked a little as I moved away from him so he couldn't see.

Yeah. Actually going to some type of party with him...ONLY FOR FOOD. I texted back.

Ooooh, girl (; Colton replied.

"We're here." the driver parked the car. He got out of the car and opened the door for us. The music was boppin'. Joe slid out of the car, he leaned his hand and help me out of the car.

"Wow," I blurted out. Everyone looked so elegant.

"You need to act normal, princess. They'll notice." Joe looked at me when I saw his brown eyes land on my boobs.

I put my hands on his chin and pulled his face up, "My face is right here, danger." I smirked. He licked his lips and nodded his head.

I held onto his arm as we went up the stairs and into the castle--I mean mansion. I walked in and I was stunned once again. This place was so beautiful! This time I hid my excitement.

"Joseph!," an older guy came up with us, "I see you brought a girl." he gave me a smile.

"Hey dad," Joe nodded, "This is a friend, Demi Lovato. Demi, this is my father Paul Jonas." I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Demi! Please make yourself at home. Enjoy the ball." his dad nodded his head and walked away.

Once his dad was gone, I saw some blonde staring at me. Taylor. I took a deep breath. She gave me a smirk and walked away.