Part Seven

The Morning;

I woke up in Joe's big bed. I mean big! It was huge! It was also the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I took a deep breath and rolled over. I stared at Joe's bareback. It was beaten from all the fights he has had but I have found it so sexy. 

I ran my index finger again some of his scars. That spooked him since he rolled over and looked at me. "Were you staring at me, Goddess?" he smirked.

"I was looking at your scars.... they look like they hurt..." I looked around the room, acting innocent. He had a stupid smile on his face.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. They don't hurt at all... I don't even feel them," Joe laid on his back.  I bit my lip.

I straddled his lap and laid on him, "good," I pressed my lips to his.  I felt the tension was still there. He slipped himself inside me and I started riding him.

~~

I sped up the speed on him, "oh fuck!" I moaned as I bounced. Joe held onto my waist, helping me move.

"Joe, its ti--" Nick walked in on us, we immediately stopped. 

"Dude! Really!?" Joe looked at Nick. I rolled over Joe, catching my breath.

 "I'll be downstairs," Nick walked out of the room.

Joe;

"I'm sorry about that... I'll get rid of him." I crawled out of bed and slipped on some boxers. 

"Don't worry about it," Demi threw on her clothes, "I need to get home. I'll see ya tomorrow.." Demi walked out of the room first, but we went downstairs together.

"Bye Demi," Nick waved.

"Bye Demi," I opened the door for her. 

"Okay, what was that?" Nick took a bite of his apple.

I leaned against the door with a smirk, "that Nicholas, that was sex. Did you forget what that was?" I chuckled at myself.

"No, I mean what are you doing with her?! You know they told us not to get in relationships this year to help us not get distracted." Nick gave me a stern look.

"Chill, brother," I went and poured myself some orange juice, "it's not a relationship. It's just sex. That's what it all is." 

"Does she know?" Nick sat down on the stool. I don't know why he cares.

"Yes, she's aware that it's not a relationship." I laughed at how stupidly protective he is being. 

Demi;

I was with Colton, doing a photoshoot with him for Friday. It was my pictures for the fight.

"God, you're so hot! You're made for the camera!" Colton kept on taking pictures as I made different poses.