Part Thirteen

Demi;

"Hit harder!" Nick yelled at me as I was throwing punches at him.

"I am!" I whined. I was throwing punches at him as hard as I could. I couldn't feel my arms. They hurt so bad. Is this what Joe feels all the time? Why was Nick being so hard on me?

"What would your father do?!" Nick mentioned my father... for the second time since he's been training me.

"He wouldn't be pushing me this much!" I groaned as I wiped a strand of my hair out of my face.

"Or he would forget." Nick snickered.

That took it too far, I took off my glove and pushed him, "that wasn't funny. That went too far. I'm done for today, maybe forever." I threw my gloves on the ground and climbed out of the ring. I went to the locker room and showered.

I got cleaned up and ready to go visit Joe in rehab

I got cleaned up and ready to go visit Joe in rehab. I got in the car and made my way to rehab. I was furious at Nick. I couldn't believe he would say that!

I finally got to the rehab center. Paparazzi caught me getting out of the car. So they began taking pictures. They wouldn't leave this place alone! They make me sick!

 They wouldn't leave this place alone! They make me sick!

I checked in and then I went to Joe's room. I knocked on his door when I entered, "surprise!" I beamed with a smile.

"You came to visit me and it's not the weekend?" Joe stood up and gave me a big hug.

"Yeah, I wanted to see you," I kissed his nose.

"You smell like the gym. Did you come from there? How was it?" we sat at the end of his bed, talking.

"It went well...," I lied, playing with my hair.

"That's good," he leaned over to kiss me. I could tell he wanted it to become more the way he intensified it. I pulled away and jump up from his bed.

"Your brother is a jerk! A HUGE jerk!" I confessed.

"What did he do?!" he got up too, "tell me! I'll hand it!"