Part Fourteen

5 months later;

Demi;

It's been 5 months since I met Wilmer, my new trainer, and we became an item 4 months later. Wilmer was so kind, gentle and he was so funny! I forgot about Joe. I haven't heard from Joe since that day I told him about Nick talking about my father. Sure he has tried to hit me up but I've been blowing him off. I'm happy now.

Wilmer was having a party at his house before the big fights tomorrow. I was doing pretty well in my fights, actually really well. I was number one in the league. I was known as the Diva of Doom. Wilmer and I were visiting my father.

"I'm going to fight tomorrow on TV. You're going to watch, right?" I asked my dad.

"Yeah...what's your name again?"

I sighed, "it's Demi. I'm Demi and I'm your daughter." I watch him nod his head.

"I'm going to leave a note on your television to remind you what time and what channel." I wrote down the info on a sticky note and left it on the TV.

"We need to get going...," Wilmer nodded.

"I'll see you later, dad!" I bent down and hugged him.

"See you," he grinned.

"See you later, Mr. Lovato." Wilmer took my hand and we left the assisted living and went to his house to get ready for the party. I just did my makeup, fix my hair and put on a nice little dress.

"Hey, Dem!" Colton ran and hugged me, "I've missed seeing you in OUR apartment!" 

I hugged back and giggled, "sorry... but do you blame me for staying here?!" I smirked.

"Not one bit."Colton looked around the house, "there's a lot of hot men here..."

"I know," I giggled, "I may have had Wilmer hit up his gay and bisexual friends for you." 

"Shit, give Wilmer a big kiss for me," Colton smiled, "I'll catch you later!" I watch him leave me to talk to those guys.

I went around mingled with everyone. I danced with Wilmer and some of our friends. Then I went to get a drink. 

"Hey, babe," Wilmer came up behind me, "the guys and I want to go out do ride our motorcycles."

"What about our party?"

"It'll be your party," Wilmer pulled me into a hug and a kiss.

"Alright... but don't stay out late... you need your rest for the fight tomorrow." I nodded.

"Of course, angel," he left his house with the guys. 

I partied with the rest of the guest but I got tired of it so I went to Wilmer's room and laid on the bed. Enough socializing for today.

I ended up falling asleep and stayed asleep until 6 in the morning when I heard a noise. I woke up and didn't see Wilmer in bed.