Part Six

Demi

It was the day after the fight. The day after I humiliated myself. The day I actually had hope. I was sitting on the couch, wondering why I was so stupid to let a guy take control of me. I let him in my pants just to let him leave again. I hate myself.

"I had fun!" A blonde walked out of Colton's bedroom, "I'll see you." she grinned and stopped in her tracks when she saw me.

"Uh," I looked at her, "hi?"

"Are you his next tramp?" she said. I just laughed out loud.

"I'm his best friend. You're the tramp...and a stupid one too. He's not going to see you again," I giggled.

"Fuck you," she spits. She moved her tan legs out the door. 

"Oh, Dem...," Colton acted like he was surprised to see me, "I expected you to be at Joe's place..." he sat on the couch next to me.

"I expected a lot of things last night and they didn't happen," I sighed out loud.

"Oh no," Colton scooted closer, "what happened? Should I go and kick him in the balls?" he asked. I laughed a little.

"At this point, sure," I shrugged, "you remember that I told you that I haven't heard from him all day yesterday?" I asked Colton and he nodded his head.

"Well, I showed up to the fight and he didn't even notice me...so by the end of his fight...I went down to see him...just to see him kissing another girl and giving her the same look he gave me." I sighed.

Colton bolted off the couch, "oh hell no!" 

"So, I was right...I gave him what he wanted and he was gone! He was over me!!" I stood up.

There was a knock on the door, "if that prick is at the door, he has another thing coming!" Colton bolted to the door and swung it open. Surely enough, it was the ass itself. 

"Boy, you better leave if you know what's good for you!" Colton glared. I couldn't say anything. 

"Dude, I can take you down in a second. I need to talk to Demi." Joe pointed at me.

Colton glanced at me and glanced back at Joe, "well she doesn't want to speak to you and clearly we both want you to go home."

Joe pushed him against the wall and made his way inside my apartment. "Joe!" I opened my mouth.

"Chill, I didn't hurt him. We need to talk." Joe grabbed my arm and took me to my bedroom. I had no idea how he knew where my bedroom was.

"Are you ignoring me?" his brown eyes sent daggers to mine. 

"Are you ignoring me?" I crossed my arms. I tried my hardest to ignore his good looks. 

He chuckled, "don't mock me, goddess. Answer my question. We're supposed to start training today." he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to text Taylor and tell her that I'm canceling. I'm done. She's a better fighter than me." I leaned against my wall.

"What are you canceling, Lovato? There is nothing to be nervous about. I'm amazing. I kick ass every time. They call me Danger." I rolled my eyes at how conceited he was.

"Can you shut the fuck up!?," I scoffed, I clearly was not having any of his shit, right now, "I'm canceling because you're an asshole. You played me. I gave you my body and I went to your dumb fight and saw you with a dumb girl!" I went off.

It was completely silent, but he had a stupid smirk on his stupid face.