Part Three.

Joe's POV

I was in my manager's office with my brother Nick. My manager was talking, but I was not listening. All I could think about was Demi. She was, well she was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful from her head to her toes. Just thinking of her turns me on.

Her attitude towards me only made me want her more. She was such a turn on! I was laying on the couch, just smiling at the thought of Demi. A girl never made me want her before, but damn Demi did the trick. She played strings on my heart.

My smile faded when I remembered her guy friend, Colton. She said they were best friends but she seemed interested in him? Could she be in love with Colton, but could she be interested in me? They had to be more than friends if Demi DENIED my invite to my dressing room. No other girl would ever dream of doing that.

She's just not interested in you, Joseph.

What really turned me on about Demi, was her admiration for the fighting and not me. I desired that. It intrigued me. Other girls were easier to get in bed with, but Demi, no.

Fuck, I wanted her. I wanted to fuck the innocence out of her, shit. The way she sucks a popsicle could drive any man crazy. It drove me crazy. I hope she was sucking on a popsicle right now, thinking of me.

But there was no way she could be mine. She doesn't understand me. No girl does and this is why I'm single. They don't understand my lifestyle. Demi was just a pretty face that got my attention for one night, for one fight.

"Joseph, are you even listening to me?" my manager snapped me from my thoughts of Demi, "It's all over social media that Danger got knocked down. I want you to fix this shit so you're going to this gym and training so fucking hard! We can't have this happen again!" he scolded me.

"But I ended up getting back up and kicking ass. I won." I snickered, but I was the only one laughing.

"You're not known to get knocked down. If you want to keep getting knocked down, I advise you to find another manager. Nick will be training you like hell. Now go, you're dismissed." he was mad at me which I didn't understand because I won the fight.

I got up from the couch and walked out, feeling defeated.  Nick is my brother but he was also my trainer. He's a pain in the ass of a trainer, though. The guy does not joke around.

Nick is a fighter as well, but he is a taking short break from fighting but one day I hope to fight him in the ring. He is strictly business when we're working. He checks my muscles, massages me, and also makes sure I'm eating healthy. He may be a pain in the ass, but he's the best trainer because he knows what he is doing and he's my brother. So he cares about my well being.

"So what time are we going to the gym, big brother?" Nick rolled his neck to make it crack.

"Early morning, I need to get this  tension out. So I'll see you at the gym tomorrow, 6 am?" I fixed my hair.

"Alright, see you then." he gave me a bro-hug and we went on our own way.

I woke up at 5 in the morning. I got dressed and I was at the gym by 5:45 am. I wanted to get here before my brother for once because I'm usually the late one and I want to get my stretches done before he gets here.

"There is someone in there but you can go ahead and go in. They'll be done soon." the lady that was working the front desk, spoke without even looking me in the eyes.

I opened the door slowly and heard a familiar voice.

"Stop hitting my face!" the guy voice spoke.