Chapter 11

ʟᴇᴏɴᴀ

After his car went past me, I blew a heavy sigh. Then inhale deeply. Taking a huge amount of air. 

This was so stirring.

My eyes went back to the black sports car, moving far ahead. I placed my hand over my chest. Sensing my heart throb.

I just can't believe it!

Ryan Keller took me out!

Ryan Keller genuinely asked me out.

According to what Venessa and other girls have told me. I was the only girl from UPreg, who has his contact now. 

But is he really going to ask me out again?

His car disappears from my view in a swoosh. 

Seems like he is driving too fast. Will he be alright? I thought.

It felt like he was furious. Maybe because I rejected his offer. But I think I should have at least given him a proper kiss. Next time, I will make sure to present better.

Hoping for best, I made my way back home.

Copyright © 2024 Axsen

On the way, I dropped by Mrs. Turner's, and grabbed a bucket of chocolate ice cream for myself. I told her about my date with Ryan. She was glad that I was finally going out with a guy.

When I reached home, I switched on the lights, and went to the kitchen to store the ice cream in the freezer. Later, changing in my pajama shorts and spaghetti tank top, I grabbed a bowl of ice cream to watch some TV.

Once the bowl emptied, I meandered over texting Ryan. I was feeling ambiguous. I don't want to seem desperate, but at the same time I was worried sick about Ryan misunderstanding me.

I couldn't refrain from this, and ended up texting.

You there?

I waited, staring back at our chat screen. 

This was stupid. The text was just delivered.

The date went totally fine. Even better than I expected. Ryan told me he was going to call. But I guess I dejected him. By not kissing him back. And pushing him away. I don't know how that made him feel.

For me this is a new experience. Ryan is the first ever guy I have dated.

Not being accustomed to dating, I really don't have any idea of how to behave in a date.

Today when Ryan kissed me, it felt like an embrace from the heaven. It was so divine that it made me feel anxious. I had doubts if I was doing it correctly or not.

Though during the second time, he was darting questions about dropping me off and coming over here. That was way too much for an amateur like me.

I knew what he might have ended up doing if I would have invited him. But then again if he was just expecting sex from me, he wouldn't have made an effort to take me out.

Perhaps, he was just trying to spend some quality time with me. And I declined to that.

He hasn't responded to my message, so decided to live another one. I was just not sure how to start. Clearing and typing out again and again.

A reply popped, and my eyes went wide. 

I didn't even notice he read my previous text.

What are you typing for so long?