Chapter 19

ʟᴇᴏɴᴀ

I stood outside the café, where I had my very first date with Ryan. Waiting for Nathan to get me.

Though Ryan suggested he would be the one to get me. It was Nathan who agreed to take on this duty. 

Not like it was bad. But I thought if Ryan was interested in me, he would have signed up to give me a lift.

Yeah, I know. I don't need them to give me a ride. I have my car. But it was exhausting to search for a parking near their building. And the parking spots inside were reserved for residents. Plus, I didn't have much experience or knew about parking rules. So, it was better this way.

Nowadays, I get to spend a lot of my free time with Ryan and Nathan. Studying together at their place. This made working on assignments easier. I would visit them like twice or thrice a week. Depending on our schedule. It's been a few weeks since.

When I have classes, I have my lunch with the girls. And when they would take off with their boys, I would text Nathan my location. Then he comes to get me. On off-days, Nathan would meet me outside my building.

When we are not planning to study, I usually go out for drinks with my girls. Or just take my baby for a ride to nearby places.

Today, Eva and I grabbed a bite here. And Jeremy arrived to take her out with him. I am glad they got back together.

The time she spent apart from him went with her always bawling her eyes out. Accusing some random girls for stealing her man. But Aria told me it was just them arguing about silly things. Then getting mad at each other. 

Instead of resolving, they just broke up.

I remember the day, Jeremy ran to us girls, and bent on his knees. Begging Eva for forgiveness. And they both started sobbing. As funny it was to witness. It was also cute to watch them express their feelings.

Smiling, I gazed at a familiar black sportscar approach me. I wasn't expecting him here. I watched the car park near me, and went speechless.

Usually, I am used to Ryan being at the apartment when I arrive. While Nathan and I would listen to songs, and roast about lectures in our ride. And then while we study, Ryan would drop hints for me to sit by him. Then brush over my thigh or arms. Or joke about us making out.

But with Nathan present, I am sure he would not grab me, and start kissing me. Which was a little disappointing.I wanted him to express his affections. But knew he won't be that forward when Nathan was around. 

So, I did expect him to stand with his decision of picking me up. By which we could have our private moments in his car. However, Ryan didn't press over it.

Like why will he press over it? He is Ryan Keller. The guy who slept with half of the UPreg. A guy, who can easily get any girl in his bed. So, I don't think he was craving for me as much as I was for him. 

But still. I wanted him to.

It was alright though. I was okay with Ryan just throwing flirty remarks at me. There was not much intimate touching involved. And I got to pass my time with two of our future business allies.

Now, that Ryan was here to get me, I meandered over how our ride to his apartment will be?

The last time, I was in his car. I ended up with a hickey. Which had me freaking out over how to lighten it. But around 4 to 5 days it was barely visible.

Car rides with Nathan were fun and casual. With Ryan, nothing was normal.

My heart just stops when he stares at me with his deep piercing eyes. His smile makes me exhilarate with pleasure. I couldn't breathe when he is nearby me. And I couldn't resist gawking at him.