Chapter 20

ʟᴇᴏɴᴀ

Furious, I left the room, stepping to the living area.

I didn't like how Ryan just ignored my questions. And went pass me. It was humiliating.

Ryan was in the kitchen, pacing back and forth. Observe him acting unstable made me soften my features. He was almost shaking with rage. I do know it is related to those girls in the pictures. But I am in no position to question either Ryan or Nathan about this.

All I can do is be with Ryan in his breakdown. So, I approached him.

"Ryan? What's wrong?" I questioned.

"It was a mistake to see that drive..." He gave an agitated response.

I went forward to catch him by his arms. Hindering him from marching around.

He stopped, and gazed at me with his hypnotizing eyes. Pain was significant in them, but soon it dissipated. Turning into a glint of lech. I casted my gazes down at his lips. Which curved into a devilish smirk.

Wanting to divert his mind, I sneaked my eyes around us. And spotted an ice cream maker. I remember Nathan telling me about the new ice cream maker they recently bought.

"You guys got an ice cream maker!?" I asked, feigning enthusiasm.

"Huh?" Ryan frowned, tilting his head.

I went near the gadget, and started blabbering.

"You know... I just learned how to make homemade ice cream... I will make one for you guys..."

A strong hold over my arm forced me to spin around. Ryan had his lustful blues glued on me. I was unable to dodge his salacious gazes. I was stultified. And felt trapped.

In a flick of a moment, a bunch of my hairs got grope. Compelling me to move closer to Ryan. And he shoved his face over mine, covering me with his lips. Roughly smashing them upon mine.

Not able to support myself in that situation with all his weight over me, my hands went haywire. His hand crept over my waist, holding me still.

Finally, my hands landed over his shoulder, allowing me to balance myself. His smooth dark hair did come into my grip. But like before, I don't want to glide my fingers between them.

He loosens his hold on my hair, but aggressively kept forcing his lips on mine.

Though, I felt the tingling inside me. I wanted this to stop. As much as my hormones were enjoying this. I was more horrified by it.

Ryan yanked me up with his strong hands, placing me on the counter.

Now, his kisses became harsh and demanding. They traced down my chin, then neck, and then on my shoulder. He was feasting on my flesh. Raining his wet smooches over me.

He found a spot over my neck which made me squirm. And he kept sucking over that specific spot.

Clawing his fingers between my hair again, Ryan pressed me down on the counter. Forcefully washing me with his desires. Without my consent. And I wanted to break from it.

I don't want this to end. I just want a break. Just a little pause. As it appears too much for me. But Ryan wasn't stopping.

He freed my hairs again. But then that hand crawled between my legs. Pinching over my inner thighs. Going closer and closer to my essence.

Struggling for my escape, my hands glided over his shoulders. Trying to signal him to take a break. But his wet lips capture mine again. Tasting them thirstily. Simultaneously, he continued playing with my thighs.