|13| Madison

As they were walking down the aisle, Alexa grabbed Jeremy's hand. "Our seats are here. You guys are behind us."

In the plane there were three seats in one row. To prevent one person being left out, they had booked two seats in two rows that were one behind the other.

As Alexa and Jeremy sat down, Alexa grinned at Maddy and winked at her. Maddy realized with embarrassment that Alexa was trying to set Xander and her up. What happened to werewolves waiting for their mates? Xander was busy glaring at all the passengers on the plane and trying to figure out if there was a rogue onboard to see Alexa grinning like a maniac at the two of them.

Maddy sat on the innermost seat. After two minutes of glaring at everyone on the plane, Xander turned to Maddy and frowned at her. "I want the window seat."

Maddy snorted. "You sure you are the Alpha of the group? You are behaving like the kid of the group."

"Move," Xander whined.

"I am already comfortable in here. I can't move."

Xander narrowed his eyes. "Fine. We will play rock, paper, scissor. Winner gets the window seat."

Maddy rolled her eyes but agreed nevertheless. The two of them played three rounds with Xander winning two of them. Groaning and grumbling, Maddy got up and sat on the next seat.

Soon, it was time for the plane to take off. The plane was half empty. The person who was supposed to sit in the last seat in Maddy's row hadn't come yet. A man of about twenty years of age sat beside Alexa and Jeremy, but on seeing that many seats were empty, he went ahead and sat in a row where the other two seats were empty. Now, the four of them had two rows to themselves.

Xander spent a total of two minutes to stare out of the windows once the plane took off before turning to Maddy. "I'm bored."

"Didn't you bring anything to keep yourself entertained?"

Xander shook his head. When he saw that Maddy was busy reading some book in her new phone, he started repeatedly poking her arm with his finger until she finally gave him the attention he wanted.

"Are you from Tennessee? Cause you are the only ten I see."

Maddy groaned. "Stop bothering me."

"My love for you is just like diarrhea- I just can't keep it in."

Maddy wrinkled her nose with disgust. That pickup line was just gross. "Fine," she huffed. "You win. I won't read anymore. How about we watch a movie?"

Xander shrugged. "As long as you are not reading, I'm fine with anything."

"You really love irritating me, don't you?" Maddy muttered as she opened YouTube on her phone. It was her new phone so she didn't have Amazon Prime or Netflix downloaded on her phone. The only app which she had downloaded was Wattpad.

As soon as she opened YouTube, several suggestions came up on the home screen. One video in particular caught her eye. The video was titled 'Which element do you control?' Maddy recently got addicted to such quizzes. One minute, Maddy was watching a video about Newton's laws of motion, and next, she was seeing a video on what type of potato she was.

"Let's do these quizzes instead. They are very useful when you need to waste time," Maddy suggested to Xander.

"How do these quizzes work?"

"Basically, some questions will be displayed along with options like what is your favorite color and you will be given a minute to answer the question. After the minute is over, there will be certain points allotted to each option. You need to add up all the points from the various questions. At the end, the score you get depends on what element you control," Maddy explained.

For the next hour, Xander and Maddy spent their time doing various quizzes ranging from 'What kind of queen are you?' (for which Xander very accurately got drama queen) to 'Which emoji are you?'

Suddenly, Maddy grinned and pressed the button for another video.

"Hey!" Xander exclaimed. "We weren't done with the previous quiz yet."

"You'll like this quiz better," Maddy said pointing to the title of the video which now said 'What is your rank in a wolf pack?' Xander raised an eyebrow at Maddy with amusement and then returned his gaze to the screen.

The two of them answered eight different questions and noted down their points in a piece of paper which they borrowed from Jeremy. At the end, Xander got 270 points while Maddy got 340. On seeing the results, Maddy burst out laughing while Xander stared dumbfounded at the screen. Xander got Delta of the pack which was the third position from the top, after Alpha and Beta while Maddy got Beta.

"I'm more dominant than you," Maddy squealed delightedly.

"This is just a stupid quiz anyway," Xander muttered. "I am an Alpha not Delta. What rubbish is this?"

"You are just jealous."

On hearing all the commotion, Alexa and Jeremy who were playing some sort of game on the phone, turned behind.

"What happened? A lot of people are looking at you because of the noise," Jeremy asked.

Maddy looked around and sure enough, people were staring at them, wondering what was going on.

"I'm more dominant that Xander," Maddy said, grinning.

Alexa and Jeremy looked confused. Maddy quickly told them the entire story while Xander rolled his eyes and muttered something that sounded similar to 'useless quiz.' Now that they knew the whole story, Alexa grinned and high-fived Maddy while Jeremy grinned genuinely. "I knew you were way more amaztastic than Xander."

Xander sighed exasperatedly. "This is just a quiz made by humans. You realize that it isn't legitimate? I am the Alpha. A stupid quiz doesn't change that."

"I don't know if I should follow what you say anymore considering the fact that there is someone who is more dominant in this group."

Xander's eyes darkened so fast that Maddy wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen it herself. "You will follow what I say, no questions asked," he growled earning a few concerned looks from the rest of the passengers on the plane.

"Spoilsport," Alexa muttered but didn't say anything else. It was better not to talk back to Xander's wolf. Xander's eyes turned back to their normal color as he turned to Maddy. "So, which quiz are we doing next?"