A rush Against Time

Chapter 1

The blazing sun shone bright upon the city of Volterra that remained on highland gazing forever over the rest of Italy, the birds flew above head singing sweet melodies and just beyond them hung the ocean blue skies filled with their soft silver clouds.

All were gathered around the towns centre, many surrounding the water fountain eagerly celebrating st. Marcus' Day, the day when all the vampires were run out of the walls of Volterra (or so they thought,) and in-front of them stood the great clock tower, that loomed tall and proud hovering above all its inhabitancies.

Alice's POV

Me and Bella had just gotten off the plane and out of the airport and we are currently making our way to Volterra to stop my stupid, idiot of a brother from committing suicide, (I'll never understand what goes through that guys head) we had just stolen a yellow Porsche and were speeding towards our destination. I always loved driving fast and never paid much, to any attention to the speed limits because who cares, us vampires love driving fast because it feels almost exactly like when we're running.

I looked over to Bella who was currently sat in the passenger seat next to me holding onto the seat as if for dear life, she was holding on so tight that I could see her knuckles turning just as pale as my skin if not maybe even paler.

Bella's POV

As soon as we got into the car I knew I wasn't going to enjoy how fast Alice was going to drive because I knew how much she enjoyed ignoring the speed limits back at home, especially when she would drag me out shopping, God she was scary when she drove, especially if there was an outfit waiting at her destination. Yet I knew I couldn't keep my thoughts just on her reckless driving, how could I, my boyfriend is about to commit suicide because he thinks I'm dead. I mean I do worry what goes through his head he didn't even come back to Forks to check that I was definitely dead, Alice did, so why couldn't he, if he just did that in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation now. He just decides that Alice's vision was one hundred percent correct and that he couldn't possibly live a life that I wasn't in.

Really I shouldn't think this but, I'm a little bit flattered by just that thought alone, I mean who wouldn't be, but still that doesn't mean what he's about to do isn't stupid and definitely foolish, I just hope we can get to Volterra in time to save him.

-------------
Hi guys first chapter's a bit short but don't worry there's plenty more to come I hope you all enjoyed and I'll update very soon.
Make sure to vote and leave a comment of what you thought, till next time.