A Kiss in the Rain

Hey guys I would love to know all your thoughts on this chapter, since it's such an important and special part of the story. So make sure to leave a comment, and without further a doo, Enjoy.
__________________

Ana and Jane arrived back at the castle from their perfect date,

"Did you have a good time flower?" Jane asked Ana as they both walked threw the doors.

"Oh Janey I had the most magical time, it was perfect!" Ana shouted as she twirled around carrying her heels in her hand as did Jane. Their day in Venice had been a fairytale like dream for the both of them. Yet little did Ana know the night had only just begun, and there was still more to come.

"I'm so happy, Ana follow me?" Jane grabbed Ana by the hand and they both ran along the corridors together, Ana following Jane's lead as to where they were headed.

Soon the cool night air hit them both, as Jane walked them both out into the gardens. "Come on Ana I want to show you something!" Jane shouted as she walked backwards watching as Ana gazed around.

"Okay, okay Janey I'm coming," Ana picked up the pace slightly and came to Jane's side.

The two continued walking down the pathway surrounded by flowers, and as they did Ana inched closer to Jane's side and tucked herself under Jane's arm and rested her head on Jane's shoulder, as they walked at a slowed pace.

Abruptly Jane stopped and turned round facing Ana, who looked at her with a perplexed look, as to why they had stopped. "Ana I want you to close your eyes for me," Jane told her and Ana did as instructed.

With her eyes now closed, Ana could no longer see, so Jane took her hands to help guide her. Every so often Jane looked behind making sure she didn't hit anything.

"Okay Ana stop," Ana stopped walking, but kept her eyes closed, and Jane walked behind her and placed her hands over Ana's eyes. Once Jane removed her hands Ana opened her eyes and gasped.

"Janey it's beautiful," Ana's gaze fell upon a bench sat in front of a blossom tree, the air illuminated with both fire flies and fairy lights. Ana couldn't believe that Jane had done all this just for her. It made Ana feel so special.

"I thought you might like it," Jane smiled at the outcome of all her planning, but the thing that really made Jane happy was seeing how happy Ana was, and that in itself was worth more then the world to Jane.

Jane took Ana's hand into her own and brought her over to sit on the bench.

As they both sat together, Ana decided to rest her head on Jane's shoulder, and when she did Jane placed her own head atop Ana's, as they both began to stare at the stairs.

After moments of gazing at the stars, Ana had lift her head off of Jane's shoulder and turned to face her mate, and Jane does the same. they both take a moment of looking into the others eyes, and then simultaneously said, "I have a gift for you."

They both acted shocked, that the other had also gotten them a gift, but only for a mere second did they look surprised, because soon after they both began to giggle at each other. They do say great minds think alike.

Quickly both of them, smiled at each other and then, Jane and Ana both pulled something out of their pockets.

Within her hands Jane held a rose gold necklace in the shape of a heart, with two diamonds at the top, and Ana also held the same necklace but in silver for Jane.

Engraved in both necklaces, was their saying for each other, 'I love you 1000', they both smiled at each other, and helped one another put the necklaces on, then they both stared into the other's eyes, that held nothing but love for the other.

A moment had passed, and it became silent. "Ana I..." Jane spoke sightly but didn't know how to continue, "Yes Janey," Ana spoke quietly leaning in ever so slightly, and Jane began to do the same.

Their lips were no more the a centimetre apart, they were so close that, Jane could feel Ana's hot breath on her lips

Sadly the moment was ended as small droplets of water started to fall from the sky, and it began to rain.

The rain became heavier, and they both started to laugh and smile. Ana's expression turned to one of excitement, as the rain came hitting harder.

"Oh, I love the rain, come on Jane," Ana got up from the bench and pulled on Jane's arm dragging her to the centre of the garden. Ana started to dance in the rain, and pulled Jane into dancing with her.

both of them started to dance together in the rain, spinning, jumping and laughing non stop.

Jane stopped her dancing, her hair had already fallen from it's half up-doo and was soaked. She looked over to Ana who was still dancing in the rain, her hair also soaked and her clothes drenched, but she was smiling like she didn't have a care in the world.

when Ana noticed that Jane was watching her, she looked at her breathing heavily and smiling, almost like a Cheshire Cat, with rain drops falling down her face and dripping down her back.

Jane started to walk closer to Ana, and then closer again until they were mere inches away from each other.

Jane slowly brought her hand from her side and cupped Anna's cheek within her palm, then Anna had done the same to Jane.

Jane opened her mouth to speak, and spoke softly, "Ana I love you 1000."

Ana didn't need to think of her reply because it was merely the same, "Jane I love you 1000."

their lips inched closer and closer together until they locked into a loving kiss, they were both still soaking wet from the rain, which continued to fall, but they couldn't care less, Ana's arms wrapped around Jane's neck and Jane did the same. The kiss ended and they both stayed in each other's arms, together in a tight and loving embrace, never wanting to leave the comfort of the others arms, never wanting to leave the warmth of their other half.

"Jane," Ana asked quietly in the hug, "Yes," Jane answered softly, "Everyday I just keep loving you more, every time I'm with you I just feel like myself." Ana spoke quietly, but Jane could hear her perfectly and Ana knew that to.

Ana's words touched Janes un-beating heart in every way, and made it for just a moment feel as if it was once again beating, alive with the love she felt for her mate, her flower, her little dove, her Ana.

"Ana, how did I end up deserving you. You bring out the best in me, you make me feel as if I'm alive again, I could never put into words how much I love you, because that word just doesn't exist yet." Jane said these words to Ana and meant all of them.

Ana truly had brought out the best in her. Ana had never heard such beautiful words and certainly not directed at her, tears of love and pure happiness started to fall, they looked like pearls compared to the simple raindrops on her cheeks.

Jane's eyes were also filled with tears, but they would never fall. They both fell to the ground, still held tightly within each others arms. Everything suddenly seemed perfect now.

Ana's heart had slowly started repairing ever since she had met her mate and the Queens, and one day soon her heart would be whole once again.
__________
Thoughts anyone? I hope you all enjoyed, is this what you expected their first kiss to be like or not, please let me know in the comments down bellow. Until next time fellow readers.