My Brother

Second to last part guys hope you all enjoy, I'm entering the Wattys 2021 so keep your fingers crossed for me
_____________

The next night had past bye really slowly and I couldn't sleep a wink, I just couldn't stop worrying, though Janey had said I'd been freaking out but how could I not. My brother who I hadn't spoken to in over two months had just called and out of the blue he's coming to visit me.

What am I supposed to do say, "Oh hey James I've missed you and also I've now got a girlfriend and three mothers and they're also vampires that have special abilities and bonds with me."

I don't think that would go down very well, one I would never want to expose vampires and put my new family at risk and James would never be happy that I have a girlfriend, even if he met Jane.

My mind had been on a constant overdrive for hours coming up with idea after idea of what to do but nothing seemed right. "Ana dove please stop pacing your scaring me," Jane's soft voice pulled me out of my constant train of thoughts, and when looked up I saw her standing in front of me, her hands gently placed on my shoulders.

Janey's warred expression was what made me stop the constant movement, I hated seeing her upset, I especially since I've caused it, so I just took a deep breath in to level out my breathing and clear my head.

"Sorry Janey I just can't stop panicking, what will he think of me when I tell him that I love you and that I'm living here, and then what about my mums, I just don't know what to do." My emotions where all over the place and I couldn't stop how my words came out as a rant.

"Well why don't we take it one step at a time?" Jane suggested bringing me into her arms as she rubbed soothing circles on my back and I placed my chin upon her shoulder. As always she was right.

"Your right Janey, what would I do without you?" I asked rhetorically as I pulled away from Jane's embrace, to start calmly coming up with a plan.

"Absolutely nothing because you'll always have me, piccola colomba," (little dove)

"And you me, la mia dolce rosa," (my gentle rose)

"Jane's right, La mia piccola principessa primaverile!" (My little spring princess) I heard madre's voice from behind me and I turned around to see her, Dora and Di walking into my room, all three of them wearing matching dress though the colours of the skirts were different.

"I know madre," I responded with a sad smile as I walked over to give my mums each a hug.

"We're here to help, snowdrop," mammina spoke comfortingly as she stroked my hair slightly, causing me to smile and feel a wave of calm and happiness to over wash me.

"Does this mean we get to plan?" mamma asked hopefully with a gleam in her eyes, causing me to laugh at her antics before nodding a yes in confirmation to her.

Time Skip

Finally a plan had been devised with the all to willing help of my mums and Jane. The plan seemed simple enough but still the voice in the back of my head kept nagging at me, saying something was going to go wrong.

The plan was that, me and Jane were going to meet my brother James at the airport, I would introduce him to Jane, then we would go for some lunch I would explain what had "happened" whilst withdrawing the truth, then he would meet my mums who would pretend to be Jane's and finally he would hopefully, be off on a plane home non the wiser.

Now me and Jane stood waiting at the airport for my brother to arrive, Jane had made sure to wear a nice cardigan like Jacket with her outfit and a pair of blue contacts, but all I could do whilst waiting was fidgeting with a strand of my hair. Jane had seen how nervous I was so in reassurance she gave me a kiss on the cheek, telling me that everything would be fine.