Meeting the Guard

Quick question before we begin this is obviously Ana meeting the guard but would you also like a chapter where Jane, Heidi, Demetri , Felix and Alec take Ana on a tour of the castle. Let me know in the comment section down below. I wont update until someone comments.

Jane's POV,

Ana had just finished her breakfast, and I had told her of the plans for today, she seemed a little apprehensive and nervous at first, but when I told her that all the guards under strict orders not to harm a hair on her heard, she seemed to calm down and was back to her usual sarcastic self.

I couldn't wait to introduce her to everyone, I think they'll all get on great, well at least I hope, but until then I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's important to me that Ana gets along with the guard, and especially my brother Alec, because she's my mate and my families her family.

I had been so lost in my own thoughts, that it wasn't until Ana shook my arm, that I realised how far through the corridors we actually were. "Hey Jane which way?" Ana asked me in what I could detect as a slightly annoyed voice, probably because of me not answering her the first time she spoke, but then she matched it with her beautiful smile that made my heart flutter.

"Just right and then we'll be there," I told her smiling lightly as we both finished the last few steps of the walk. We were both now down the guards corridor and I told Ana to walk down to the third door on the right, so she did.

I went over to the door and walked in first, Ana walking hesitantly behind me.

Anastasia's POV,

I walked slowly behind Jane, feeling unsure about meeting other vampires, but I suppose new people in general really, I'm not the greatest at making friends.

I was past the door and nearly by Jane's side, until out of no where something or someone hurdled themselves at me and I went flying, my backside making a quick impact with the floor.

"Ow!"shouted slightly angrier then I intended, but it really hurt. "HEIDI!" Clearly I wasn't the only one who was angry, Jane seemed to be losing it. I couldn't even see who, for one, was the person who sent me flying and two, how angry Jane really was because, expressions give you all the information you need to know.

"Ana are you okay?" Jane asked me with concern evident in her voice, and then in the blink of an eye, she was kneeling down next to me, offering me a hand up.

"I'm fine Jane, I think?" I said the last part questioningly, as I got myself of off the floor and back onto my feet. When I was back on feet and looked up from Jane and her arm she now had around my waist, which didn't bother me all to much, the only thing that did bother me was how close she was standing to me. Personal space is a thing, I thought to myself, more as a joke than anything.

"Are you sure? Heidi I'm going to tear your head off in a minute," Jane shouted, her voice livid. When I followed Jane's gaze I saw four other people, three guys and one girl, who I'm guessing is "Heidi" mainly because she's the only girl and her facial expression is a mix of both guilt, fear and excitement I think.

"Ana, these are the rest of the Elite Guard, you've already met Demetri and Felix," Jane began introducing the vampires that stood in front of me and yes, I do remember Demetri and Felix. I remember them talking about eating me, it seems that they're still wearing 'Victorian getup.'

"Yes I have," I glared at them when I spoke with my arms folded, "I remember them saying that they wanted to eat me, right boys," I scowled at them, but really I was just kind of messing with them.

"They said what!" Jane reached, making ears hurt. I looked over the two vampires that were definitely in deep trouble, and it made me giggle, but when I looked at their expressions it made me laugh a little to loud.

Both Demetri and Felix looked a bit nervous, but Demetri had is hand scratching the back of his, they both new exactly what they had said, and now they were deep water for it.

"Well um we, um," Demetri stuttered "Ye we," Felix tried to continued, "Jane it's fine, I'm they both regret saying it now, don't you," I stared daggers at them both, and they both nodded frantically, "See no harm done, now can you introduce me to everyone else?"
I got Demetri and Felix out of the deep water mainly because, I didn't want to see them get hurt, and I wanted to meet the other two vampires in the room. "Fine, but if they make another stupid comment like that again they're both dead," Jane made sure to enthuses the whole dead thing, which made me highly uncomfortable, so desperate to change the topic, I gesture to the other two in the room to Jane.

'Oh right sorry Ana, the one who crashed into you is Heidi," I looked over to Heidi who was smiling shyly at me, and must say she's very beautiful, I love her hair. "Hey it's nice to meet you," I said to her with a small wave.

"Hi it's nice to Finally meet you Anastasia *pauses* I'm sorry I knocked you over I didn't mean to, I just got a bit excited," A smiled at Heidi and put my hadn't slightly over my mouth when I started laughing, well at least she was just excited. "It's fine I promise, no harm done," I told her, making sure she knew I forgave her.

"And this is my twin brother, Alec," Jane told me, and I was shocked, Jane has brother wow, well I did so call it in the throne room a couple of days ago. "Ah I knew it, I so called when we were in the throne room, so the vampire who's terrible at maths, is Jane's brother," I yelled smirking. "That would be," Alec answered as he took my hand in his, and bent down slightly, to kiss the top of my hand.

"Wow such a gentleman I must say, isn't he Jane?" I looked to Jane, knowing that, that comment would hit a nerve and it sure did. "Ye ye whatever," Jane mumbled under her breath, causing both me and Heidi to laugh slightly at Jane's mood.

___________
Hey everyone, sorry for the wait I've been on holiday the past week, that's why I haven't updated, it's summer holidays now for me, so I'll be able to update more frequently now, as always make sure to vote and comment. Until next time fellow readers.