That One Word

Hi everyone, I can't believe it, my stories just hit 3,000 readers, I just wanted to take a moment to thank every single one of you for ready, it means so much to me. I know everyone says that, but it really does mean the world to me that you've all stuck with me and have kept reading. 
Please let me know down in the comments bellow any chapters you would like me to write or plot points you would like me to put in, it would a lot me if you did.
______________

Didyme's POV,

It broke my heart to see Ana cry like that and about something she shouldn't have to be so afraid of, but hopefully when she's just a little older she can be a vampire and will never have to be scared about growing up or forgetting, ever again.

I knew she had stopped crying because it had gone quiet, she had fallen asleep, her face still a little red but at least she was now asleep.

As I moved to sit back slightly, I gently placed her head on my lap, I had decided to read just a little longer before putting Ana to bed.

Half an hour later and I had decided that it was probably time for her to get into bed for the night. I placed the book I had been reading on the table in front of me and began to gently pick Ana up.

I brought her back to her room where Jane was taking her cloak off, clearly she had only just finished her guard duties with the others. When Jane saw Ana her face lit up, obviously she had missed her mate, and I surely had missed mine to, and I couldn't wait to go and spend the night talking and watching a movie with them both.

I walked over to Ana's bed and placed her gently down, I quickly put an oversized pink t-shirt on her so she was at least comfortable as she slept. Then I proceeded to tucking her in as Jane watched my every movement.

I placed the covers over her and quickly fluffed up her pillow and placed a small white blanket, I had sent Jane to get early on in the day from Ana's old apartment, because she had mentioned missing her baby blanket.

And placed it over her and she only snuggled into it more, she really looked adorable. I sat on the bed next to her and leaned down to give her forehead a kiss.

 "Goodnight snowdrop," I kissed her forehead and gave her, her new nickname because of the  meaning of the flower, she was all our hope for a beautiful and bright future, and she was my innocent baby girl.

"I love you, sweet dreams,"

I got up to leave but then heard the faintest of words.

"Night mummy,"

Those two words made my un-beating heart start again and it melt, my eyes began to well up with venomous tears that couldn't fall, but I was wrong. As a single pearl like tear fell from my eyes. That was the first tear I had shed in 3,000 years, I had forgotten what a tear felt like on my skin.

she called me mummy, I knew she was asleep but still, never had I been so happy in my life, the only moment that could even compare to this one, is when I married Dora and Cia. Oh just wait until I tell them. Yet what had my the tiniest bit curious was that one fallen tear. Though it was still just one, it shouldn't have been possible, should it?

________
Hey everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this short and sweet chapter, please let me know your thoughts down bellow, and like I said at the top, don't forget to comment any chapters or plot points you would like to see. Until next time fellow readers.