Arguments

Didyme's POV,

Jane had moved to the side so I could stand with our little girl held tightly in my arms, when I started to rise from my seat, the girl I held started to squirm in her sleep and I didn't want her to wake up. I suddenly started to worry because I didn't want to risk waking up this gorgeous little creature.

Clearly sensing my worry and seeing my sudden halt from moving from my throne, everyone left in the room started to move closer to us. I could see Jane from the corner of my eye seemingly ready to stand in to help at the drop of hat, but Dora just beat her to it, by gently supporting the sleeping angels head with the white palms of her hands.

I felt relieved for the help and as I started to straighten my posture I turned to Dora and silently mouthed a thank you and she responded with a small and quick smile.

Anastasia's POV,

Slowly my eyes started to flutter open and even in a sleep induced state I tried to make out where I was, as I slowly started to bring my head up, I turned it to look round the room and as I did I could make out that I was in someone's bedroom but how on earth did I get here?

I didn't know where I was and as soon as my brain started to catch up with the rest of my senses, all my thoughts seemed to go in one fast motion.

As my mind finally started to clear my memories of what happened were hitting me square in the chest. I remembered everything. From being brought into some sort of throne room, then the three ethereal Queens, Oh God then the fight that broke out and how scared I was, I just can't understand how anything the men were doing was even humanly possible, then everything seemingly clicked they mustn't have been human.

I mean how could they possibly be human for one there eyes were red and how fast they were moving was to fast for my mind to even comprehend.

I also remember one set of crimson eyes that made me feel some foreign emotion that I had never even felt before, and they were the beautiful crimson eyes of Jane and how they filled with tears before I was swiftly removed from her side.

Then the image of the dark brunette Queen came to the fore front of my mind and how she looked at me with such caring eyes and how just being held by her made my racing heart calm, and that's all I can remember everything else seems as blank as a white canvas, that must have been when I had fallen asleep.

No One's POV,

The three left the throne room with Anna sleeping softly in Didyme's cold arms and Jane was right by her side wanting to stay as close to her mate as possible to be able to protect her if necessary.

The Queens and Jane were walking down one of the many corridors in the castle in silence until Athenodora broke the silence "Didyme I think it's my turn to hold her, don't you?" Athenodora asked in one of her rare "sweet" tones.

"No," Didyme answered quickly seemingly paying very little to what her fellow Queen and mate had asked.

"I Think it should be my turn actually Dora, I did see her before you after all," Sulpicia chided in with a smile as she came closer to Didyme her hands outstretched making it clear, that in her mind it wasn't up for discussion.

"actually, my Queens if anyone gets to hold her, it should be me, after all she is my Mate!" Jane exclaimed with a sharpness to her tone as she euthanised the last two words, but even then Didyme didn't budge.

Didyme was far to connect in holding the young girl and wasn't going to give her to anyone no matter what. "I'm sure you can all live without holding her, we wouldn't want to wake her, now would we?" Didyme asked, turning her head round the corridor making sure to address all three of the women who surrounded her, none of them were very happy about the matter.

Athenodora had her arms crossed over her chest and her posture had slouched, and Didyme was quite sure she had heard Dora mumble something along the lines of "That's not far,"

"What was that Dora, is someone jealous and now acting like a child who didn't get what she wanted," Didyme had said with a light giggle, "Yes!" Athenodora had grumbled back to Didyme.

She was amused by Athenodora's behaviour and when she turned to her other blonde mate Cia didn't seem to be faring any better than Dora. She seemed just as grumpy but being the posture control freak that she was, she kept her head held high, yet you could see her walls crumbling when she didn't get what she had wanted, which was a rare occurrence since she was so accustomed to getting whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it.

"Your enjoying this for to much sunshine," Sulpicia had muttered to Didyme clearly showing her discontent with not being aloud to hold the girl.

"I sure am Cia, I must tell you all though the sound of her soft heartbeat is very soothing." Didyme had drawled that last bit, of what she had said knowing it would definitely get under the skin of all three females.

"Your going to pay for this I hope you know that Di," both Athenodora and Sulpicia had said in sink using very low voices each with a slight growl at the end.

Jane had yet to speak but that was merely because she was thinking of every possible way to pry her mate free out of her Mistress' arms, without waking her sleeping mate.

Yet each way she had come up with either ended with her waking her precious snow-white mate or receiving a punishment from her Queens, which would probably be a full month of lower guard duties, and Jane wouldn't risk anything for such a demeaning type or torture.

She was no weak vampire who would send messages from one place to another, no she was Jane Volturi, leader of the elite guard of the Volturi she would not stoop to jobs that were so beneath her.

"Jane your quiet, I would have thought you'd be making a claim on your mate, by taking her from Didyme," Athenodora had said in curiosity, as to why her favourite and most prized guard had not yet made her own fight and claim for holding the girl.

"Oh she is Dora, she's been coming up with all sorts of plans on how to get her mate out of Didyme's grasp, but she knows if she were to try she'd be on lower guard duties for a month and she doesn't wish to risk it," Sulpicia had stated clearly and only then did Jane realise that Sulpicia had taken her hand and decided to read her thoughts.

"Oi, get out of my head!" Jane snapped back as she pulled her hand from Sulpicia's grasp.

________

Hi guys chapter 12 is now out and made it extra long so I hope you all enjoyed as always make sure to comment and vote because they always make my day. Until next time fellow readers.