Food Fight!

Two days later,

For the past two days Jane and Athenodora had been trying to get me to practice my newfound gifts. I had been in out of that training room the past 48 hours and I was exhausted, desperate for a break.

I mean it was and still is exciting knowing I have not one but two gifts, but I couldn't seem to get either of them to work. The only time the memory gift was on myself, blocking my past memories before meeting the Volturi, from Sulpicia, and the only time my kinesis worked was when I was mad a Demetri.

I had snook back to my bedroom, hiding mainly from athenodora because I couldn't bear another day of straining my mind and having little to no results.

I wasn't tired just drained, but I only had less then 10 minutes to myself before I heard the clicking of heels down the hallway. Immediately I went to hide, but I wasn't sure where to hid. The wardrobe, no that's to obvious, the bathroom no to obvious again, perhaps under the bed, ye that would work.

But it was to late, in all my thinking the sound of heels had already come to halt and the door was being opened, oh great back to torture. I turned around thinking I would see Athenodora at the door, since Jane was busy working today, but to my shock it wasn't Athenodora but Sulpicia.

"Hello little one, um what you doing?" She asked as I was getting up from the floor, since it was to late to hide anywhere now. "I thought you were Athenodora," I turned her with a slight bit of embarrassment in my voice.

"Let me guess you were trying to hide, because Dora's been trying to teach you how to use your gift, and you've had enough," She had hit the nail on the head with that. I nodded my head, as breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ye you've pretty much summed it up," I told her as walked over to her, when I took a step two, I immediately placed my hadn't over my most and gasped. "Sulpicia are you wearing jeans?" I asked her in astonishment, I was shocked to say the least.

"Yes I am, do you like it," she asked me as she bent her head down looking at the outfit she was wearing in question. "No, I actually love it you look amazing," I loved what she was worrying it was very classy but casual, a nice change.

She was wearing a pair of blue denim jeans and and a blue top with a dark blow bow on the neck, no crown, no jewellery and little to no makeup, very nice.

"Aw thank you, I thought you might like a break from whatever torture dora's been inflicting on you, and perhaps we could spend the day together?" I was quick to except her offer, before Athenodora could catch me.

"That sounds amazing Sulpicia, come lets get going," I didn't know where we were going or what we would be doing, but never the less I grabbed Sulpicia's hand and ran out of the room with her.

"So where to?" Asked when I felt we were a good ways away from my room, and Sulpicia was by my side laughing at my desperate attempt to avoid Athenodora.

"The kitchen dear, I thought we could do some cooking and baking today," Anything with the mere mention of food in it and you could sign me up in heartbeat.

"That sounds delicious, oh I mean great," I was quick to fix my slip up, only to hear Sulpicia laughing and patting me softly on the shoulder. "Yes well I'll need you to do a lot of taste testing and preparing, I know it's a lot to ask for but I'm sure you can handle it." She joked with me, and it sounded really difficult, but I was always up to a challenge. Hahahaha.

"I'm up for the hardship of eating," I told her giving her a playful look of seriousness, that she mirrored and said she was glad to hear it.

"Here we are," We were now at the kitchen and Sulpicia had opened up the doors as we both walked in. "Here you are little chef," Sulpicia placed an apron over my head and I smiled at the little nickname she gave me.