The Life of a Queen

Sulpicia's POV,

I had walked back down the corridor that I originally came down. Really it was by sheer coincidence that I had met Ana, as she was looking at the painting I had done for my to beautiful Queens.

I often came down that corridor to think or just to have some time to myself, everything seemed so simple back all those many centuries ago. There wasn't so much demanding work or constant trials, instead it was peaceful.

Sometimes I did miss the days where all three of us could spend the entire day together, doing whatever it was we wished to do, even if it was just lounging around our chambers together in each others company.

Even on the evenings we use to just get lost in the stars, as we sat outside in the gardens laying down on the grass and staring up at the sky, simply talking nonsense.

Yet now things weren't so simple, work always came first, as was the life of a Queen, though now we would never give up our positions for anything, our roles became far to important. The only thing I would give up everything for, and I'm sure Di and Dora would be in agreeance, and that would be our little girl, Anastasia.

I'm not blind to the fact that she doesn't wish to accept the bond, but still I just don't understand why. From what I saw before of her and Jane, she seemed to be allowing Jane into her heart, yet it seemed the doors to her heart were closed off to me, Didyme, and Athenodora.

I was now back at our office room, and as I entered I was immediately bombarded with questions from my fellow Queens. "Someone was out for a while," Athenodora commented whilst looking up from some papers, that I saw were almost overdue.

"Ye where'd you go Cia? Dora was boring me about some problems with the Russian coven," Didyme asked like a curious cat as she leaned over the back of her chair.

"I was out for a bit of a walk, and ended talking to our daughter," I explained to them both and as soon as I mentioned Ana, both ladies were up off their chairs faster than lightning.

"Is she okay?" "Was she having a nice time?" "She wasn't out on her own was she?" Immediately Di and Dora started asking questions like a couple of mad women, making me laugh at their expressions.

"Yes she's just fine, and I believe she was having a lovely time and no Dora she wasn't out on her own, Jane, Alec, Demetri, Heidi and Felix were out with her." They both seemed relieved and noticeably relaxed as I answered all their questions.

I walked over to my own desk that had a stack of papers taller then my chair, sat atop the surface. When I sat down I smacked my head on the table, as I officially was now swamped with work.

"So what were you two talking about?" Didyme asked as she had finally finished her part of the work. "Probably Cia just trying to get information out of Ana, since her gift doesn't work on her," Dora chuckled using her paperwork as a shield for her face.

"No actually she was asking Jane about the painting I did for you two for our first anniversary, and I just so happened to be walking down that corridor as she asked." Technically I wasn't eavesdropping as such, well it's not my fault I have incredible hearing.

"Aw, I remember when you gave us it, it was the greatest present ever, how did she react, did she like it?" Didyme asked as she came over and gave me a hug, Athenodora following quickly behind her.

"Well she cried a little, so I think she did," Ana wasn't the only one to cry, I would've cried if I could, I so wanted to give her a hug when she wiped her cheeks clean, but I just didn't know what her reaction would be, and I just didn't want to push her to much.

"I hope they were happy tears?" to my slight shock Dora had asked that, but it didn't shock me all to much because I knew how affectionate and loving she could really be, she just struggled sometimes showing it out loud.

"They were don't worry, oh and I invited her and Jane to join us for dinner in the kitchen tonight," I told them hoping to get the desired reaction, thankfully they both seemed ecstatic.

"That's an amazing idea Cia," Dora told me giving me a quick kiss which I happily welcomed after a stressful day of work and even more to come. "I can't wait, perfect plan as always angel," Di praised and then followed it up with a tight hug and then a stolen kiss.

I was so excited to have dinner with my little girl, and I could easily see how excited my amazing wives were to. now all we, or should I say I, have to do is get a meal ready for Ana.
_________
Hey everyone, I thought I'd do a double update today since I seem to be writing a lot more at the minute now I have the time, anyway I hope you all enjoyed, and as always please make sure to comment and vote, they always make my day. Until next time my fellow readers.