My Backstory

I was still trying to process everything I had just been told, and I still could understand most of it and the rest I just couldn't bring myself to except. There was no way I could have these so called bonds with Jane and the Queens, I'm just a normal girl from England who's been through a lot, I don't deserve to have all this just dropped on my lap it's not fair.

To be honest them all being vampires, didn't frighten like what they had probably expected, in actuality it excited me. I had always loved the idea of vampires, I'm not saying I'm obsessed with them, because really I'm not, but I always enjoyed tv shows like The Originals or Vampire Diaries. But none of them ever had these bonds.

And another thing, why the hell do I have to stay, I don't want to stay, yes I don't really want to leave either, but I have a life, school work and my brother to think about. Yes I have a brother, he's older than me by ten years but he's the best.

You see, I'm originally from England that's why I don't really know Italian because instead I learnt French in school, but that's not to say I'm clueless when it comes to the language because I'm not, I can have a kind of decent conversation with someone but that's about as far as my amazing language skills stretch to.

Me, my older brother James and our parents lived up north in a near Manchester but we had a nice place near the countryside, and my school was only ten minutes away. I couldn't have ver asked for a better life.

In the mornings on the weekend I would sometimes get up early and grab my notebook and pen, and sit and watch the sunrise, whilst I wrote some sort of story or poem. Our back-garden was massive and right next to it were some stables with horses, I would sit on the wooden fence facing the large fields and just think.

And the on a Sunday I'd go horse riding with my mother, my horse was called Buster and her's was called Stallion, after riding me and my brother wood race to the edge of the forest shouting "Last one there has to do the cleaning with dad." Being the little sister you'd think I'd always loose but no, I won quite a lot, but I think my brother would just go easy on me.

Everything was perfect and when I started HighSchool everything got ten times better, I finally had my own friendship group with some other girls: Nyah, Mollie and Katie. But one during lunchtime, when I was messing about with my friends on the grass, a teacher came and got me and took me to the office.

I saw my brother there waiting for me, but I wasn't sure why, the next thing I knew, I was being told that my parents had gotten into a car crash on the motorway, they didn't make.

I didn't leave my bedroom for about a week after that and I didn't talk to anyone either, seemingly overnight, I had turned to the sad, quiet girl, instead of the lively happy girl I used to be.

I was 12 at the time when it happened and it took three years for me to start to kinda feel like I use to, but I knew I never would be me again not fully anyway, that girl had been gone for a long time. Of course it still hurts talking about, but I was going to be 17 in a few weeks.

When I had finished year 11 and came out with 9's on my History and English exams, my brother had told me he had a surprise for me, and that's when he said to me, that he had paid for me to go to a literacy and history college here in Volterra, he justified it by saying, I needed a new start and maybe a change of scenery and an opportunity to pursue my passions, would be the perfect new start.

Originally he came with me for the first month or so to make sure I settled in and he said he come and visit whenever he could. I adjusted pretty quickly to life here in Volterra, the college I go to is fantastic and the teachers are amazing, thankfully there are quite a lot of people who speak English here, which was a massive relief when I originally came.
Me and my brother found every Friday and Sunday whilst we both had lunch, and here in Italy I finally felt like my old self was starting to return, I wasn't nearly as closed of, and stated to get out a lot more, I went shopping and got a coffee and lunch out just for some fun and to treat myself it was perfect, I have or should I really start saying "had" a job at a bookshop down near the centre of town and the owner was lovely Italian lady, who thank God spoke English it was the perfect for me.

And there you have it, that's pretty much my life story up to a couple of days ago and now, now everything's just flipped on it's head and I'm now trapped in an old castle surrounded by strangers who could kill me at any moment and the only people I've even met, asides from Gianna, are claiming to have some sort of creepy bond thing with me.

The Queens say they have some kind of mother, daughter bond with me. Whether they're telling me the truth or not, I can't except it, I wont except it, no one will ever replace my mother, NO ONE, do you hear that fate, just leave me alone.

Then there's Jane, she said we're soulmates, well she called it mates, I can't lie and say don't feel anything for her, because well, that's just not true. What I feel for her I don't know, friendship definitely, a sister possibly, but a mate no way. 

_________
Here we go guys, no you all know Ana's backstory, what did you think? did you like this part? and do you think she'll except the bonds she has with Jane and the Queens? Well only time will tell. As always make sure to vote and leave a comment. Until next time fellow readers.