Shoot a Monkey with a Shovel

Hi everyone I'm back, make sure to comment on this chapter.
__________
My birthday was now only two days away and surprisingly I was very excited for it. Jane had been constantly talking about how she "just couldn't wait to celebrate with me," and my mums had been um, let's say questioning me as to what I wanted for my birthday.

Had answered with not much, nothing to elaborate, which didn't seem to go over very well, especially not with Dora, Cia seemed less annoyed and more upset, saying "Why can't we spoil you, it's our job isn't it?" Di seemed to be the only one who wasn't displeased with my answer, though I'm sure she's merely keeping her opinions to herself.

"Ana, Anastasia, Hello, earth to the blondie!" I heard a voice pecking in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh," I shook my head slightly then saw Jane and Gianna walking down the corridor with me.
"What colour scheme do you want for your party?" Gianna asked as she held a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other, whilst Jane wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked.

"Oh ye hm, How about rose gold, white and gold?" And asked as I listed at my three favourite colours on my fingers. Jane gave me a nod and her usual sweet smile in approval of my choice and Gianna simply wrote them down on some paper.

"Well that's me done, now I'll be off thanks Ana," Gianna raised her voice slightly as she began walking hastily back down the hallway, waving back to me and Jane.

"So what does the birthday girl want to do?" Jane asked in an exasperated voice and I could only shake my head and laugh.

"It's not my birthday yet Janey," and nudged her side as we walked at a more human pass for myself. "Doesn't matter it's only two days away," I just rolled my head at her antics.

"Why don't we go and see what my mums are up to," I felt like spending some time with my amazing mothers, since I hadn't seen them since lunch about an hour and half ago.

"Perfect, I believe they're in their study," Jane told me, clearly using her vampire senses to know where my mums were, perhaps her hearing.

Now me and Jane were off to the Queens' study, walking through corridors that I had finally committed to memory after about a month or two of being here.

We had made it to the study and with one quick knock I opened the door and walked in with Jane, whose arm was still wrapped around my waist.
"La mia piccola principessa primaverile!" (little spring princess)

Cia exclaimed getting up from her spot in front of Dora, who seemed to be bracing her hair, whilst Di rested her head on Cia's lap.

"Ciao madre," I spoke in my rubbish Italian accent as she engulfed me in a hug, and the reason why I knew my accent was bad was because I caught none over then Janey snickering from behind me.

After giving Cia a hello hug, I turned back to Jane, "My accents not that bad is it?" I questioned adding a pout into the mix for added affect.

"No of course not amore mio!" Jane quickly tried to cover her actions with a quick answer, and also using her silky smooth Italian accent.

"Okay I forgive you," I replied because there was no way I could stay mad at Jane for more then two seconds.

"So how's our perfect Principessa?" Dora enquired, looking up from playing with Di's hair and smiling at me.

"mamma, you only saw me an hour or so ago at lunch, remember?" I reminded her playfully, as me and Jane decided to sit at the couch opposite to my mums. Jane sat down first and I followed cuddling up to her slightly.

"Well I know, but still a lot can change in an hour," Dora spoke but in a mere second her face contorted into one of panic and she continued. "You are alright, aren't you?" She stared at me intensely as she awaited my answer.