Dinner and bed

Hey everyone just wanted to thank u so much for my story, I know it's getting a little long and trust there's still a lot more to come, but it just makes happy that you guys continue to read it.
________
Once again me and Jane stood in front of the all to familiar kitchen doors, my grip on Jane's hand tightening slightly. "Hey Ana it's okay," She whispered into my ear, making me the littlest bit less nervous, and then Jane opened the doors for us both to enter.

When we walked hand in hand, I looked around the room and when I did I saw, Didyme and Athenodora both sat at the kitchen table sat next to each other chatting, and then I saw Sulpicia surprisingly standing over in the kitchen area, cooking? wow I wouldn't have thought she could cook.

"Oh Ana Jane perfect timing," Sulpicia walked over to us to greet us I suppose. Me and Jane both walked over to the table that Didyme and Athenodora were sat at and we sat opposite to them.

"That's good to hear Mistress Sulpicia, with the amount of time Ana was taking getting ready I thought we'd never come down," Jane spoke jokingly, so I just hit her on the shin from under the table. "OW! What was that for?"

I couldn't help but laugh Jane's face was priceless, "I did not take that long, you took just as long as me!" I shouted at her playfully, causing someone in the room to giggle, and I had my suspicions on who it was.

When I turned my head to look across the table I saw, guess who? Laughing slightly, I was right it was Didyme, but I didn't mind.

"Hows your day been Didyme?" I knew I would have to make some sort of conversation whilst I waited for my meal, and talking to Jane all night would be rude, so I decided to ask Didyme of her day.

"It was okay but stressful sweetheart," She smiled warmly at me as she answered. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that," I said politely but Didyme just shrugged it off slightly.

"So what have you been up to today? Cia told us something about a tour," Athenodora spoke up, though I wasn't to fond of speaking to her because she'd probably just get grumpy at me again, and I didn't want that. Then again I suppose speaking to her would stop that from happening.

"It was lovely thank you for asking Athenodora," The minutes started passing slightly more awkward than what was comfortable for me. Me and Jane had exchanged several looks between each other.

"Sulpicia I wouldn't have thought you could cook? Not after Jane telling me during lunch that vampires don't eat," I was rather curious how it was Sulpicia who was cooking, but you never know it may be a secret talent of hers.

"I like to dabble in cooking, though I'm not to sure if it's any good," sulpicia seemed to have taken a pause in thought until she continued with what she was saying. "Actually Ana could you come over here a moment."

I got myself up from my seat at the table and walked over to the hob, standing next to Sulpicia.

"What do you need Sulpicia?" I was curious as to what she could need my help with, but I was happy to help. "Could you just keep an eye on this for me, I don't trust Dora or Di to do it because they'd end up ruining it somehow," Sulpicia gave a narrowed look over to the other two Queens who seemed offended.

"We would not ruin it!" Athenodora exclaimed hand to her heart in mock offence, "Ye Cia we're just as capable as you," Didyme countered back, but I could tell that all three of them were just having a bit of a joke and fun with each other.

"Okay loves I believe you both, I just thought Ana may like to help since she's the one who's going to be eating it," Sulpicia explained as she walked over to a cupboard, and then pulled out some sort of pasta, I think?

"Thanks for watching that dear, now why don't you get yourself a drink out of the fridge," I walked over to the fridge to find it fully stocked. I wondered why they would kept the kitchen so filled of food, until it dawned on me that they had human help, like Gianna.

I got out a bottle of sparkling water and some chopped lime, then walked back over to the table, placing the drink down, then sitting back down next to Jane.

I smiled at Jane who in return smiled back at me, before I then poured my drink into a glass and squeezed in some lime to add some extra flavour. "Here we are," Sulpicia now placed a plate of pasta in front of me as she took her own seat to me left and to Didyme's right.

I stared at the food for a moment whilst trying to figure out, exactly what it was I would be eating "It's edible right?" I asked narrowing my eyes on Sulpicia in a joking manner.

"Of course it is," She replied quite proudly, "So I wont get food poisoning?" I asked again seeing how far I could push her. "There's always a chance Ana," Didyme said looking to Sulpicia knowing that she would get on her wife's nerves, "Your the first to try her cooking, so we'll have to wait and see," Athenodora then spoke, though I wasn't sure whether she was simply joking or being serious.

"Well here goes nothing!" I exclaimed dramatically holding the fork full of pasta to my mouth. Everyone looked at me as I took my first bite which made me feel a bit self conscious.

I took a bite and WOW it was delicious and I'm not even joking, I'm being deadly serious it was amazing, and I had finally figured out what it was I was eating, it was carbonara.

"Well?" Sulpicia asked in a way that sounded like she was hanging off of the edge of her seat, waiting for my evaluation. "It's alright I told her," Waiting to see her reaction before I gave her the real verdict.

Her face dropped and I could see that Didyme and Athenodora were holding back laughs of amusement. "I'm kidding Sulpicia, it's delicious, one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had," I placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her, and if she needed to breathe I'm pretty sure she'd be gasping.

"Really it is," Sulpicia seemed over the moon, and really I couldn't blame her, since this is the first time anyones tried her cooking before.

The rest of dinner consisted of me eating my meal and chatting, me and Jane were telling the Queens of our day, and surprisingly everything went, dare I say it, perfectly we talked, we laughed and I actually had a really nice time.

Closer to the end of the night I was about ready to go to sleep, and ended up resting my head on Jane's shoulder, as my eyelids began to droop.

"Ana sweety, are you ready for bed," Didyme smiled at me with a soft look and all I could do was nod yes. The next thing I knew Jane was gently picking my up bridal style, and carrying me out of the kitchen.

I had my suspicions that the Queens were following because I definitely heard more then one pair of footsteps. And soon Jane was opening a door, and gently placing me down on "my" bed and then she took my shoes off.

I turned my self over to look at Jane, and it wasn't only her I saw, I could also see Sulpicia standing by the window, Didyme picking up a book I had started to read and was checking the cover. The only Queen I couldn't see was Athenodora but when I turned to my side I saw her standing fairly close to the door with an indescribable expression on her face.

I turned back round to my right ready to go to sleep before I heard someone speaking. "Goodnight dear," Sulpicia talked lightly as she walked over to where Athenodora was standing seeming ready to leave.

"Sleep well Ana," Didyme then spoke in her honey sweet voice, that sounded so soothing. Then she joined her other two Queens at the door.

Then together all three of them had left. Athenodora was the only one who hand't said anything before leaving, and thinking on it made me feel something that I just couldn't quite put my finger on, but I was to tired to dwell on it.

"Goodnight Janey," I smiled up at Jane in a tired voice.

"Goodnight Flower,"

Jane leaned over from her chair that stood next to my bedside and gave the top of my head a soft kiss, before I closed my eyes drifting off into the world of sleep.
___________
Hi guys, I'm on a roll with updating at the minute, I literally can't put my laptop down, I just want to keep writing the story. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, next chapter's a sweet little filler. As always make sure to comment and vote because they always make my day. Until next time fellow readers.